obstacle ejaculation / prostat infectionDear dr.s
I was suffering from prostate infection, whenever was walking , after that in urine i had found my urine redish. i went to a dr.from test results of urine DR he said 'you are suffering from prostate infection' gave me some alopathic medicine now that issue has been resolved.
But one issue im still facing that, when my semen is ejaculating, semen comes out but not with regular pressure also i feel like there is some obstacle & feels like roughness. plz suggest me a remedy
nadeem4u on 2013-11-29
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
Also please visit a similar case under my & Dr. J. K. Mohla's supervision, http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/398075/3 it might be worth going through it.
[message edited by mani_jee on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 05:44:12 GMT]
mani_jee last decade
stifness during the semen discharg/ejeculation, feel like pressure is not happend due to obstacle.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
No, suffered from kidney stones many times.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
feels some time anxiety but i seems me natural.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Feel like loosing my future.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I can say, it happend due to stone problem and as a result, urination system was bit dsitrup and redish urine was usuall to come during stone days, now since there is no stone, when i walk or eat spicy seen redish urine, and in test same results came, got some medicine got rid off from Prostat infection, but now feel only the stifness during semen discharge.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
when i am free and there is nothing to do.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
drinking less and hard work makes issue worse.
ameliorated when i m relax and have proper diet and sleeping schedule.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Agreeable, nervous, irritating
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
dont like it
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Nope, but brixisum is my issue
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Not married. feel good for family but im conscious for them too.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
feel some time that in future i may fail to proceed my life in a better way.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
like chinese food chicken, pizza etc.
aversions some vegitables.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
i sweat too much due to over weight above 90kg sweat appear everywhere.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
sleeping late, in noon i have deep sleep for couple of hours.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Not taken any.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
blood pressure over weight.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
90kg weight, look over age currently 30yr old.
nadeem4u last decade
mani_jee last decade
nadeem4u last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.