≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Lack of sex power and fast ejaculation

I am 33 years old, married before 4 years ago. From the marriage time i never satisfied having sex with my wife. Penis is weak and not erect . Frequent urinization occurs. It takes maximum 1hr. Scrotum very loss and hang. When i entered penis in vagina i just ejaculate. This makes me frustrated day by day. I took some homio namely Lycopodium, Titanium, Selenium, Acid phos, Sulpher, Yohimbinum but no result. I start my masturbation at the age of 15 and continue upto marriage. I masturbate 2-3 times a day and frequent night pollution occurs at the same time. Also sex relation with a girl and sometimes ejaculate forcefully. I am 5feet 7 inch, thin, anxiety, bad temper,weak, imaginative, afraid in crowed and outside room. always feel tense, can not bear load. Please Doctor help me by giving proper advice. I am eagerly waiting for ur answer. Forgive me for bad english. Help Help
  joyonto on 2013-12-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl inform are you in a hurry to complete all your work .liking for salt sweet food bowel movements .etc.pl have nux vom 30 evening time for 5days and wait for advise.
akshaymohl last decade
Nux Vom 30 for what and please inform the doses
joyonto last decade
You have not replied what asked .2 drops in two table spoon of water as one dose
akshaymohl last decade
Dear Doctor
I took Nux Vom 30 for 5 days but no improvement. Please over view my problem and save me for this wrost situation
joyonto 9 years ago
pl take 2 drops of lycopodium 200 with two table spoon of water evening everu alternate day for 5 days total 10 days
akshaymohl 9 years ago
I took lyco 200 before.Overview my first spech
joyonto 9 years ago
pl do as directed and report
akshaymohl 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.