28 year old girl suffering with acneHello doctor,
I am 28 year old girl , and i am suffering from acne past 4-5 years. Below are few details which might help you to find remedy to my problem -
Marital status - Unmarried
1) Type of Acne -
* Acne are mainly concentrated on cheeks. I have observed many a times blackheads convert into big acne. I can see very small blackheads on my skin.
* i have whiteheads on my chin and some small scnes too.
* At few places on my cheek 2-3 acne grow up togeather making it very big
* acne are red in colour , some have cyst while other are under the skin.They grow very hard and leave RED mark behind . Acne marks take very long time to turn black and finally disappear, marks may take even a year to disappear.
* if a place hand on my face and rub i can see that at places there is small HARD white cyst , which is generally under blackhead.
* In first year of acne problem , acnes were very critical , but from last 2 years acne occurs all over my cheek , starting from corner of the cheek , where it is dense.
* I have noticed that Acnes worsen in winters, or after having eggs ( this is just an observation , not very sure though), when my date of my periods starts approaching.
2) SKIN TYPE
* My skin is a bit oily , but not very oily.
*my skin had smooth texture but since last 2-3 years it has got open opers , which looks really bad .
* scars take lot of time to heal , even accident scars take lot of time , some even dont fade at all.
* i have fair complexion , but skin looks dull.
* I love to eat cheese and butter, but i avoid it many a times.
* i dont drink much water, but recently i have srated drinking lot of water , but then i have to go to pee very frequently.
* i eat home made and non home made food both, but not very oily.
* recently i have included salad especially beetroot in my diet.but pee turns pink having it regularly. please suggest if i should continue or not.
4)TYPE OF WORK AND DAILY ROUTINE-
* My work demands long hour sitting in front of computer.
* Very less physical activity
*But i try to manage 15 min cardio at times.
*I do not stay in sun , most of the time i am in office in AC
* Work pressure is very much at times.
* I am ok in health , generally do not have any major health issue.
* But my periods are irregular some times. But this is not every time. I remember three four times in last three years, i did not have periods for complete month
* i have lot of pain on my first day , sometimes my BP gets low. But again it is sometimes , and sometimes my first day of periods is just like any other normal day.
* i am not neither very fat nor very slim.
* Skin around my nails is hard and dry.
* i generally to dont get fever , headache and other common ailments .
* I have to sit for long to pass stool , i do not get sufficient pressure in morning , also i do not feel like my stomoch is completely clean after passing stool.
MOOD AND FEELINGS
* I am very emotional.
* I take lot of tension on small things .
* But i stay happy throughout the day.
PREVIOUS CONSULATIONS WITH DOCTORS
* I consulted allopathy doctor last year , ate his medicines for 2 months , but he was giving strong antibiotics , i was afraid of side affects of antibiotics so i quit it. But it gave good results and i didnt get new acnes for 5 months.
* I consulted Homoeopathy doc recently , he gave me Kali brom , berberis Aquifollium , Ashoka . i am taking it from 3 weeks , but i am getting new acnes .
Please help me , my face is getting worse due to these acnes , and i feel low in confidence. every now and then i get new acnes , mat b bunch of acnes and their spots do not fade away.
Thanks in Advance
Please reply urgently
divi2711 on 2013-12-04
♡ akshaymohl 7 years ago
what is one dose of Sulphur 30 ? and after having sulphur for 5 days i do not have to take any medicine or i have to start having cal sulph from next day?
can you please suggest something for acne spots as well?
divi2711 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.