Aggravation of Phoshorus 30cA mother
2. Age -50
3. Sex -F
4. Single/Married - Married
5. weight - 44
6. Height . 4'8
7. country - India
1-Gastric :20+ year old( SHe has 'Aloes Symptoms. Since one month i am giving her Aloes 30c and she is responding good but still the problem persists).
2- Hemmoroids: 10-15 year old(Hæmorrhoids protrude like grapes)
3- Headache( severe Like migraine)
4- General weakness
5- Dry Cough Cold seasonal and more frequent.
I am a learner to homeopathy. i found her desease symtom in 'Phosphorus' so i prescribed her phos 30c.
First dose of phos 30c was given in the morning and her cough sysmtom aggravated.. she started coughing frequently and evening she took a dose of Nux Vomica.
I told her to take a Phosphorus dose again and she did after 4-5 days. But her Gastric sysptom aggravated.she could not sleep so again she took a dose of Nux.
Here i wold like to know whether i gave her a right medicine with potency or not.
[message edited by zafar11111 on Sat, 07 Dec 2013 17:31:56 GMT]
zafar11111 on 2013-12-07
Please answer the below questions giving as much DETAILS as possible. Remember, we dont know and will never know your identity so be fully truthful when answering these questions so that we can help you towards regaining health.
Don't hurry, take your time to reply. I need DETAILS.
Answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
Please leave the questions in place and give your answer in front of them.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
3. Describe your personality (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
4. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
5. When did this main problem begin
6. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
7. What makes the main problem better
8. What makes it worse
9. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
10. What other health problems do you have
11. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
12. How do you relax
13. Do you normally fight or avoid confrontation
14. What animals or insects are you afraid of
15. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
16. What occupies your mind mostly
17. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
18. Do you want to stay alone or with people
19. How is your sleep
20. Do you have any recurring dreams
21. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
22. Do you normally feel hot or cold
23. What type of clothes you wear (tight, loose, around neck etc)
24. What foods you love
25. What foods you hate
26. What taste you love (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
27. What taste you hate
28. Do you like warm or cold food
29. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
30. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
31. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
32. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning
33. Any taste or smell from your mouth first thing in the morning
34. How is your skin
35. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, stain color)
36. Any problems with ears, nose, chest, throat
37. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
38. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
39. How is your sexual life & desire
40. Males genitals (erection, pain, itching etc.)
41. Females menses details for regularity, flow, clots, discharge other than menses (reply to all these points)
42. What illnesses are running in your family, mothers side & fathers side & brothers/sisters
43. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic or homeopathic)
44. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dose, approx. time frame)
fitness 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.