≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penile discharge

I am 25 years old male, from last one year i feel semen discharge with urination which is causing weakness, i used to masterbate but now i have stopped it but still there is no difference. Could you please suggest me some medicines
  25maleuk on 2005-10-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Use selenium 3x in tablet form,one tablet 4 times daily for one month,it will set you right.
sajjadakram635 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.