≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Tabacum: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I cannot open my mouth fully due to chewing tobacco

I am Milind from India. My issue is I can not open my mouth properly. I was chewing tobacco but since last 2 months I stopped it completely. But still I am not able to open my mouth. I want to ask you that is there any Homeopathy treatment or medicines available on this problem? And if it is available then please tell me and also tell me if it is available in India as well.

Looking forward to your replies. Please help me urgently. Thanks.
  mkhangan07 on 2013-12-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Nux Vomica 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects in 10 days.
If this doesn't help see how Causticum 200 affects.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 8 years ago
Thank you for your reply. I would like to know that where I can purchase this medicines and should I take directly or concern to the doctor before consuming this medicines?
mkhangan07 8 years ago
You can purchase homeopathic remedies from many sources, including this website. Why would you post to this forum and then ask if you should consult a doctor. If you want to consult a doctor, then consult one. Why post to this forum if you aren't willing to take the advice given?
ruth45 8 years ago
I have posted to this forum because I have o knowledge about this medicines and I also have a fear of side effects and hence I am considering all aspects before purchasing or consume this medicines.

For Admin, if you feel this post is irrelevant to your website then remove it. I will post my question somewhere else if I don't get proper advice from forum members.
mkhangan07 8 years ago
So do your research before choosing to post your case on this website. If you post it, then be willing to follow through. I just dont understand the people who post and ask for help and then when they get advice, then they want to question it. What a waste of time and effort for everyone.
ruth45 8 years ago
Unfortunately, we (ABC Homeopathy) can not ship to India reliably, and neither can I suggest a source for you.


You are a little out of order here.

It's a forum; it's for asking and answering questions, which is all mkhangan07 is doing. His question - whether he should check with a doctor first - is perfectly valid. IWe certainly do not want to be creating an atmosphere where people feel they can't ask questions if they think the answer may lead to more questions. It wasn't even you who answered the questions, so why wade in. Please spare us posts like this.

Thank you,
moderator 8 years ago
You are right. I was out of line. Apparently I was not in the right frame of mind and should not have posted anything at all. Please remove my posts. I apologize to all. ruth
ruth45 8 years ago
Thank you very much for your great support. I am sorry if I become somewhat rude with Ruth45. But, frankly I am suffering from a huge problem. I asked my medicine shop and they told me that this drug is not available without doctors prescription. I started taking green vegetables, meat, eggs.
It is really unfortunate that I can not purchase medicines from here but your support and suggestion may help me to recover from this problem very soon.

Anything you want to suggest about diet or medicines?

Thank you admin for your help.
mkhangan07 8 years ago
Dear Mk,

If you are in India there are tons of homeo shops
and you should be able to get this from one of
them with no problem.

There is no actual substance of the nux vomica in
the potency you were prescribed- it is only a molecule
imprint on the water.

It is for removing any overdose of substances in
the body, such as alcohol, drugs etc. In your case
the tobacco.

If you cannot find a homeo shop let us know what
city you are in and I will have someone from India
tell you where to buy medicine.


simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.