≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

increased urination for 80 yr old man

my 80 plus yr old father has had problem of increased urination since last abt 6 months.he is otherwise ok and active for his age and has never seen a hospital admission as far as i know.but he remains arrrogant and will not undergo any medical tests eg to rule out diabetes.hes had some swelling in both ankles in the past.what med can i use for him
  andy_65_in on 2013-12-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Acid phos 30 thrice daily for three days report
akshaymohl last decade
what is the dosage-pills or drops.is it safe for my father at 80 years
[message edited by andy_65_in on Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:12:05 GMT]
andy_65_in last decade
2 drops in two table spoon of water as one dose .This med for ecess urination .
akshaymohl last decade
dear akshya my fathers urination has been controilled.should he continue the meidcene and if so at what dose
andy_65_in last decade
Repeat one dose every alternate day for one week .after that no need for med.
akshaymohl last decade
one dose every alternate day -does it mean only two drops once aday or thrice aday
andy_65_in last decade
Once a day
akshaymohl last decade
acid phos 30 hasnt helped him much,he is on sabal serr Q,any better medicene
andy_65_in last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.