≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis proble and sex desir

Dear Sir,
I am 43 years old male. For the last three years my sex desire is just gone vanish. Secondly when I try to have intercourse with my wife there is very low stretch of penis. Due to low stretch I am unable to insert and soon I got ejaculation. This problem is going to increase day by day.

Even during sex I got little bit stretch that gone soon.
Kindly help me in this regard.

  aamir71 on 2013-12-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give some more details from your early age till date, about your likes and dislikes especially your habbits.

What major illnesses you had and how it was cured.

Did you already try any homeo medicine, if yes, then please give name of remedy, potency and frequency of its use.

mani_jee 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.