Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Nitric Acid(Nitricum Acidum) - 3CH Dilution


I am based in Hyderabad. My father (age: 66yrs, diabetic, long time tobacco user) has recently been diagnosed with Right Cheek - Buccal Mucosa - Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Well Differentiated, with no cervical lymphdenopathy.

We are planning to use only homeopathy for his treatment and have consulted our family doctor for the same. We completely trust our Family doctor, who has done phenomenol job of curing my dad from different ailments over the years.

However, as I am extremely worried, I had simultaneously contacted Dr Prasantha Banerji(Kolkata) and other eminent specialists.

As per Banerji protocol, Nitric Acid 3CH is recommended for the condition and I have tried every homeo store in Hyderabad for its availability. Can anyone let me know how I can procure this medicine? It has been about 4 days since my father has been diagnosed and I am really worried that he has not started any medication.

Appreciate your early response.
[message edited by Vithal on Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:24:43 GMT]
  Vithal on 2013-12-24
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
It is same as Nitric Acid 3C. Widely available everywhere, H caused confusion.
kadwa 4 years ago

thank you for your reply. however, almost all companies manufacture nitric Acid only until 6C dilution, I am not able to find 3C dilution anywhere. Could you kidly point me to any dealers/shops where I can procure this.

Appreciate your help.
Vithal 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.