small fibre neuropathy1. ID- Krishna
2. Age- 70
3. Sex- male
5. weight- 60 kg
6. Height . 5 foot 7 inch
7. country- India
8. climate- Moderate cold, dry climate. ( Bangalore- Karnataka state)
9. List of your complaints-
a. Burning sensation of both the feet soles, especially if I walk either barefoot or with ANY footwear
b. There are two foot crack like lines in the middle of the foot forward portion of foot sole, below the second finger after the toe, but all the area in the fore-sole portion in around the centre all have burning sensation after walk,
c. After washing / soaking in cold water, the feet feels better but if I touch I feel as though the feet are swollen but there is no visible swelling nor is there any liquid accumulation, but the feet looks flushed somewhat. At night cannot sleep due to acute burning. Neurologist says it is small fibre neuropathy and has given Gabapantin 300mg. I take one at night since two days with some relief, but it is a pain killer and not a medicine to cure
d. I had a MI in Y 2007 and after that I am regular on Metoprolol 50mg Twice a day, Ramipril 5 mg Twice, Clopid 75mg once and Atorvastatin 10mg once
e. In addition I am a permanent sufferer from GERD daily take Pantaprazole 40 mg once and as SOS, carboveg 200, Bioformulation 25 4 tablets, sometimes Antacid gel, home remedies etc. Almost 360 days in a month I cannot enjoy a good hearty meal without stomach trouble the next day!
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint-
Since almost Two years +. Since then I stopped wearing socks & shoes including walking shoes
The GERD since 20 years +, cervical spondulosis in a mild form, but becomes painful at left wrist, neck, lower back etc if I am not regular with the physio exercises, otherwise under control
11. am non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets & chocolates, some namkeen snacks as well
13. Thirst- not much
14. Tongue and mouth get mildly inflamed very often, with mouth wash and B Complex goes off
15. My BP is under control with medication occasionally though goes to 160 / 100
16. What exactly is happening?
My foot burning in the later part of the day or whenever I have to wear shoes, make it unbearable and feel like putting the foot in ice water! Night are worst and even sleep is difficult. Stomach gives trouble at the slightest excuse of some even proper food with the result always conscious about food though sometimes surprisingly it behaves well in some parties etc, My Gasteroentrologist says there is nothing wrong with my system it is the mind that needs control!
17. How do you feel?
Worried about walking for long which I normally enjoy and love doing I feel my movements are restricted and have to take car everywhere. Very conscious about food literally whatever I eat turns out to be dyspepsic, or easophegal reflexive , headache inducing, nausea etc. I am a busy jovial and moderately energetic person, have always some interesting works at hand
18. How does this affect you?
Feel my potential is being severely reduced and I spend unusual time, effort and worry on foot and food!
19. How does it feel like?
I am an optimist and normally give goodwill and encouragement to those who meet me. But Keep talking about it often putting a lot of Donts in food and footwear
20. What comes to your mind?
I feel some simple remedy is eluding me may be I am unnecessarily over pre-occupied with my ailments while they are trivial and need simple remedy, but there is no one around who knows what I am suffering from and the root cause and its remedy. Everyone goes about suggesting according to his limitations and ultimately I remain where I am may be cynical a bit with my age!
21. One situation that had a big effect on you?
some serious mental illnesses at home very stressful and under prolonged treatments / costs.
22. How did that feel like?
The feeling of frustration, helplessness no light at the end of the tunnel syndrome.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
Emotionally upset and sad.
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand- Like a good professor while teaching students, those type of hand gestures
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
I am on allopathic medication for the heart condition : Metoprolol 50mg Twice a day, Ramipril 5 mg Twice, Clopid 75mg once and Atorvastatin 10mg once; For GERD daily take Pantaprazole 40 mg once and as SOS, carboveg 200, Bioformulation 25 4 tablets, sometimes Antacid gel, home remedies etc.
Took Sulphur 30 for 3 days as per your advice last week for burning feet, coconut oil rub / massage, crack creams wtc
26. Family Background- Wife, son (40 living away but visiting us regularly), daughter married living abroad with grown up children - one in college etc
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
I am retired have pension and savings and work occasionally till last year did some consulting, training programs now free.
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food- i like mild south Indian food, bland north Indian food, occasional non-veg, egg and fish, lots of fresh fruits (daily a must) and dry fruits as well, fond of chocolates, sweets- especially fresh and hot sweets, dont like ice creams, like sandwiches a lot.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem-
milk, spicy food.
31. Mind- am an extrovert, have a number of friends all of whom simply adore me and love my company, always full of mind energy in spite of all my background illness and family, very jovial full of laughter, very genuine and sincere in everything and put a lot of concentration and effort in even simplest of tasks, very careful and fast thinker, very helpful and practical down to earth no nonsense type of guy, keep distance from fairer sex, though friendly, a bit of pre-pre planner of every activity
calm and cool guy, dont tolerate nonsense but mild mannered, never raise my voice, sometimes restless and anxious too.
32. Aggravation- (increases-time, season,) After walking and at night, warm weather
34. Location of the disease- Foot soles both right and left foot
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), Forward feet soles both
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.- currently color of urine is pale yellow to colorless depending upon after or before medicines mentioned earlier, sputum is colorless, saliva is colorless. my sweat is normal, non smelling.
I shall be obliged if you could suggest some remedies at the earliest. Thanks in advance
yeskay108 on 2013-12-25
ledum pal 30, 5 pills three times a day from day 2.
nat sulph, 3 tabs early morning ones a day from day 2.
feed back after 4 days.
♥ anuj srivastava 6 years ago
vishala44 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.