≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Serious problem in premature ejaculation, spam like water & poor erection. 1poor erection and premature ejaculation 1poor erection and 2 month to get married 67Poor erection 19No desire for Sex and poor erections 2poor erection 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

poor erection

salam, dear dr. sb.
i am 44 years male and married since last 16 years. i have never saw my organ got full erection, in erection it get only 60 degree angle. i want full erection for example my organ go near my umbilicus. plz help me.
  waheedmughal on 2013-12-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Carbo veg 200 one dose evening time 3 days and theen weekly dose for one month.
akshaymohl 6 years ago
may i use above mentioned medicine in tablet farm or capsules???? during usage of medicine can i perform sex or not ???
waheedmughal 6 years ago
You may take it in liquid or pills form, whichever is easily available.

Sex is not prohibited during the course of treatme.

mani_jee 6 years ago
what effect will be appear after using this medicine??? really my glans of penis will touch to my umbilicus???
waheedmughal 6 years ago
Once you use the medicine as prescribed, you would know it by yourself.

mani_jee 6 years ago
only 25 % improvement .
dear dr. manni
i want 100 % improvement
plz suggest me other medicine. after use of medicine i want my organ as iron.
waheedmughal 6 years ago
Dear Waheed:

Your doctor is J. K. Mohla. I advised you only on dosage. So kindly address your post to J. K. Mohla.

mani_jee 6 years ago
Thanks Manijee.lycopodium 200 evening time for three days one dose daily then after 7days repeat for three days .Dose same as advised early by Manijee.
akshaymohl 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.