Questionnaire for Genital warts & AbscessPatient ID: Sex: M Age: 22
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Genital warts. I have 4 small round warts in a somewhat slanted line on the my shaft. I also have 2 medium sized ones. One is underneath my shaft and the other is placed right where the scrotum meets the penis.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I also suffer from chronic abscess's. They are mainly focused around my lower abdomen and pubic region. But sometimes they appear on my Intermediate and Proximal Phalanges.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I don't feel as confident taking off my shirt or my pants especially when people are present. The thought of having unprotected sex and not telling my partner about my warts weighs a lot on my mind. I feel as if the abscess and warts will never go away.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? I feel lonely, depressed, as if time is at a stand still. I feel that I could be so much more than I am. I fear that people dont like me. I feel as if I just want to sleep.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? I have had the warts for 3 years now. The abscess started about a year ago. The only thing I can think of was my addiction to masturbating to internet porn. Its been on and off in cycles for years.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
I am at my worst at night time.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Masturbating aggravates my suffering. Showers, wearing clothes, and abstinence ameliorate it.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I think the internet.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
During hot weather. Dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am moody,agreeable,nervous,suspicious, easily offended, sarcastic,talkative, very compassionate and caring, polite, It takes a lot but I can become very angry.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I feel good during a thunderstorm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? yes
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? Nail biting, picking nose, saying things aloud to myself, masturbating, watching porn.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I want my friends to include me in everything and I get nervous that sometimes they dont like me. I am very loving toward my family and I know they except me for who I am so I am so I dont worry if they like me or not. . I am not married nor do I have a girlfriend or kids.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I fear spiders, what people think of me, I get anticipatory anxiety a lot. I normally dont remember what I dream about. But when I do I always wake up feeling bad. I have nightmares.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave meat and starchy foods. I do not like raw vegetables or anything that smells very fishy. I despise canned tuna.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? I have an excessive thirst I love drinking cold beverages.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? My appetite is normal id say.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? None that I can think of.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? I sweat very easily. My head and legs sweat more than anything.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? my bowel movement is frequent and my stools are more so than not soft.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I sleep great. I don't wake up from sleep unless there is a ruckus in the kitchen or the sun is blaring on my face through my window. I sleep on my stomach and back.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes I do.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? I am a very caring person and I feel as though most people dont have as big of a heart as me.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I have taken nothing.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? High blood pressure
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am a very clean cut white male with an athletic build and very broad shoulders. I have short blonde hair that i normally comb over. I am good looking and I stand 5 feet 10 inches weighing at 200lbs. I am always smiling and laughing and very sarcastic. I am not afraid to call you out on the truth.I feel as though I have very powerful eyes.
Thank you for your time.
Jonzeyy on 2013-12-28
1. Merc Sol-200 (200c) 6 pills twice a day
2. Syphilinum-1m 6 pills every Sunday at bed time
Pl take the treatment for 15 days and then give me feedback
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
I have been taking your recommendations and I have noticed my symptoms have neither got better or worse, they are at a stand still & no new symptoms have presented themselves.
Jonzeyy 7 years ago
Since this did not work for you, I feel you need a
constitutional remedy that is going to boost your life
force in general and that will get rid of the problem.
For a constitutional remedy it would be good to see a
homeopath in person or via skype- bc you can tell much
more that way than online.
The prescription you just took was very much aimed at
the specifics and it did not work, so I think you need
the general overall.
The genital warts can be from the HPV virus and if your
immune system is up to par it will handle that virus.
I would make sure you eat well, take a lot of Vitamin C,
Get some Reishi mushroom formula ( see Amazon for
reviews on Reishi formulas) And I would start taking
BC-28 Which is a combination of all 12 cell salts. Cell Salts
are a sub branch of homeopathy- also called Dr. Schuessler
tissue salts. BC- 28 has all of them and it is a Dr. Reckeweg
German formula that you can order From DKO naturals
in Canada, bc they carry it- they are very fast in shipping.
I would take the BC 28 for 3 weeks and a week off. Plus go
see a homeopath besides doing all the above. People I have
given BC-28 have a lot of skin improvements and
warts disappearing ( takes a little time but you will notice)
the cell salts work on the cell metabolism and get cells
in correct balance.
[message edited by simone717 on Sun, 19 Jan 2014 00:37:54 GMT]
♡ simone717 7 years ago
Jonzeyy 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.