≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Extreme Premature Ejacualtion


Sorry this topic has been posted several times but what I read, Homeopathy medicines may differ with case to case.

I am 36 and I don't masturbate a lot. Perhaps once a week. I am getting married in two months. I am really worried as I come off in mere seconds. And somehow, the desires die down once I come off. Also, just thinking about sex makes me wet.

Please help me.
  toc2708 on 2014-01-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Selenium 30 three times daily for 7days .
akshaymohl 8 years ago
Thanks. I dont have to take any other medicine?

Can you please also tell me the dosage I need to take per day?
toc2708 8 years ago
8 pills as one dose twice daily.
akshaymohl 8 years ago
oops, I got drops
toc2708 8 years ago
4drops with two table spoon of water as one dose.
akshaymohl 8 years ago
SO, I have been taking this medicine for a week. Should I keep using it? I do not feel any different though...I mean no improvement I think.
toc2708 8 years ago
Pl stop
akshaymohl 8 years ago
Pl have acid phos 30 thrice daily forr 5 days and report.
akshaymohl 8 years ago
Done that. And still there isn't much improvement.

Now I am really worried. What should I do?

Please help.
toc2708 8 years ago
If no improvement pl stop .
akshaymohl 8 years ago
Stop? You mean, there is no hope for me?
toc2708 8 years ago
Baryta Carb 30 is the only dependable specific remedy for premature ejaculation, put 3 drops of baryta carb in a glass of water and take it twice daily untill you reach the desired results.
Dr Zaair Husain 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.