ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Back Pain after 1yr of childbirth

I am 27 female. My first child born in Oct 1012. Still I give breastfeeding to my child. After childbirth I have taken all medicines and calcium-iron etc. properly as advised. From last 2-3 months I am suffering from back-pain. Recently it is increased and become too much painful. The pain is throughout the day. When standing or sitting a long (like 30 mins at a stretch) it increases. In the evening it increases. Pain become irresistible at night. Even too painful to move from one side to another while in bed.

Please help me.
  surjoshekhar on 2014-01-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
Pl take
Variolinum-1m 6 pills at bed time (one dose only)
Next day : no medicines at all
Then start
Kali Carb-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days
After 15 days of treatment give me feedback

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 6 years ago
Thank you very much for the reply Dr.

I'll take these medicines. Is there any requirement to buy from any particular manufacturer, Liquid form is OK? (I am asking because if the pill form is not available then) then doses?

Again, thanks a lot and I'll report in 15 days.
surjoshekhar 6 years ago
SBL, Showbe are good manufacturer.
If medicine is in liquid form then 3 drops = one dose

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 6 years ago
Dear Surjo,

If the homeopathy does not help you may want to
go to a chiropractor to have them do an adjustment
on your lower spine. I had the same thing after my first
child, my lower vertebrae were slightly out of
alignment and one 'adjustment' put everything back
right and there was no more pain.
simone717 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.