≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

DR. Nawazkhan - help me for ENT, Neck and chest pain

All my problems are left side.

Ear : I am getting sound in ear. Ear is blocked a little bit.
Nose: I m getting nose block. It is said to be polyp. It is worst in the night and travel.
Neck : I am getting neck pain. Lifting my head upwards and downwards give pain.
Chest and Back : For some particular movement of neck, I am getting pain in chess and backside to chest.
Shoulder : I am also having shoulder, arm pain. I believe it is related with neck and chest pain.

I am suffering with PE problem. I have PPP (pearly penile papules)

I am recently getting acidity.
I am taking allopathy for this problem today. I honestly hate allopathic medicine.

I am left-hander.
I am having these problems for long long time. I have already tried homeopathy medicines for two years. Not cured except tonsils.

  agriz on 2014-01-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please see a good doctor, face to face, in your area.
nawazkhan 8 years ago

I have visited 4 doctors so far.
Two of them are not degree holders.

Other two are DHMS or something similar to homeopath.
One of the doctor is best. But he is 300 KMs away from my place. My wife is pregnant. So i haven't taken medicines for 2-3 months. My problems were under control. In my area, doctors are not telling the medicine names. So i dont know what should i take now.

Here, Dr. Rahat tried to help me.
He told me to take Formica Rufa 30C. Suddenly he stopped replying to me.

My main problems are acidity and nose block.
agriz 8 years ago
Most of the doctors are only thinking about money here. I was only having tonsils. Now i am having these much problems.
agriz 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.