nomi1982 on 2014-01-15
Weight 58 kgs
marital status married
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am facing gastrointestinal problem + Seminal and precum discharge
depression / migrane / sinusitis / neck muscles pain / tinitus
I am having loose stool since at least 10 years. 1 or 2 times a day. Stool frequency increase when I
am tired due to mental or physical work.Mental work sometimes calls for immediate rush to toilet to
discharge described stool. I usually feel tired after stool. Please note that stool is loose not watery like diarrhea.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I feel lethargic most of time. Get too quickly exhausted mentally and physically.
Hand & feet remains cold and blood pressure is high when i drink after eating any thing.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I have become dumb and stupid. Very slow learner now. I was very bright and witty but no more.
Fluids discharge in urine also brings/ elevates mental problems. I feel sudden mental weakness
when discharge occur in excess. Also after stool I feel mentally too tired and nervous. Memory
has become poor over the period.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Hopeless and disappointed.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I suffer from weak digestion and loose stools since childhood perhaps due to freaky environment at
home. My sexual problems arises after age of 13 or so when I indulge in evil practice of masturbation.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
morning / evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
I felt that my masturbation practice started my ailments. Sometimes masturbation is followed by stool
then weakness of course. Sometimes sexual thoughts cause rumbling sounds and Gas into stomach. If theres
desire of masturbation and sexual thoughts continuously passing in mind and i try to suppress it, this
even cause loose stool. I dont know my body doesnt sustain sexual impulse or some weird connection or
lack of cooperation between organs. I dont know. So in short masturbation aggravates my sufferings.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any
internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
feel relaxed in hot weeather / cold weather feels my hand or foot cold
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous,
Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Agreeable, nervous, easily offended, yes arguing, lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I want not to show my tears to some one, dont want to show others my problems
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Noise sometimes, even tick tock of clock disturb my sleep, but this happens fewtimes
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
-How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
wana spend time with them but due to my internal problems i didnt share or enjoy every thing
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I used to have dream in childhood that I make something very disastrous that cannot be make good again.
I used to cry and awake. Now a days I see dreams like I have shameful sex life and cannot do well in life
in job, studies, my family etc .
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive in hot weather less in cold weather
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Varying , sometimes dont fell hungry at all.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Yes, milk cause motions, Egg/meat cause digestive problem and cause sexual discharge to elevate especially
the white seminal discharge.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
-Sweating is high in hands and or head
17.How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Loose, inconsistent. no undigested food particles in stool but stool is permanently loose.
-18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep conditions vary. Few times I fell hard to sleep due to consistent thoughts
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
-20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel
as if .. in some part of the body?
Gastrointestinal tract is very weird in connection with sexual desires and mental work. Cannot sustain both to
discharges or disturb stool in both conditions. And fatigue after such is immense.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom
surfacing after the medication?
-I use nux 200 an year with no long-lasting effect. I used for 10 years off and on, Avena sativa and Acid phos Q for sexual problems. I was under treatment of a homeo doctor recently who, I dont know gave me what medicine.
It made me relax mind But very slow to learn and understand things. It dont effected to my other conditions
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Under weight and skinny.
Thank You in advance.
I will be looking for your help
nomi1982 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.