≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis Enlargement and Longer Sex

Hello.. am 39 yrs old .. average built.. 5-6 / 74 kgs.. married with 1 kid .. am diabetic (from heriditory.. mom has diabetic) and under insulin.. its under control now .. i have observed that my penis size has gone small.. have done excessive masturbation from my college days and even now its continuing.. even though married i stay alone because my wife works somewhere else..so is the problem. I also found that i am not able to perform sex for longer duration and cannot able to hold my ejaculation.. so i need help to improve the satisfaction so that i can have sex for longer duration.. also if possible to enlarge the penis. Tried Lycopodium 30 and selenium 30 which has improved my semen volume a bit but no improvement on this. Please help... i am based out of chennai.. if any doctors in chennai, i can also visit your facility.. Appreciate if someone experienced doctor take a look and advice...
  bengaliguy on 2014-01-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.