dog arthitisI am new to homeopathic remedies. On one of my dog sites I was told about rhus tox, bryonia and hecla lava. I purchased them but am unsure how to use them effectively and am looking for help.
I have a 6 year old dog that is stiff when getting up and down, presently I have her on 1 rhus tox 30C once daily and 1 hecla lava 30C 7 days each month.
I also have a 1 year dog that has severe arthitis in back and front legs. She is worse with activity so I am giving her 1 Brynonia 30C daily and 1 heckla lave 30C daily x7 days
I just started this 7 days ago so they have both had their combinations but I really dont see a different.
Any ideas or help is appreaciated.
[message edited by dsrogers on Sat, 18 Jan 2014 20:26:09 GMT]
dsrogers on 2014-01-18
I may be able to select a remedy. Answer in front of the questions leaving them in place:
1. Your appearance (age, weight, height)
2. What are the symptoms of the problem
3. In your view, what caused this problem
4. What makes the problem better
5. What makes the problem worse
6. How are you feeling mentally & emotionally during the problem (restless, calm, stubborn, weepy, want to be alone, fear of death etc)
7. Are you feeling cold or warm
8. How is your level of energy
9. How is your thirst
10. Are your lips or mouth dry
11. Your likes in food regarding taste (salty, sweet, sour etc)
12. Your likes in food regarding temperature (cold, hot etc)
13. Your dislikes in food regarding taste (salty, sweet, sour etc)
14. Your dislikes in food regarding temperature (cold, hot etc)
15. Any other health issues that you have
16. What allopathic medicines are you taking
17. What homeopathic medicines have you taken in last 6 months (dates, dose, potency)
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.