Urinary Infection - 3 yr baby boyDear Doctor,
1. My son 3 year and 2 months old having savior urinary infection and urine culture shows some puss in the urine.
2. He has itching in side his pennies and the end portion is red in color.
3. I peel the skin back and found white in color thick discharge coming from inside the urine pipe.
4. The blood result is attaching along with this.
5. My son is continuously suffering from fever from last December 2013. When fever comes I used to visit the hospital and they will give English antibiotic medicine for 5 days and after 5 to 10 days again the fever comes.
6. This the mid January (20 Jan 2014) my son used to have 6 times the antibiotic.
7. The baby sitter is not giving enough water during day time because he is having the tendency of wetting the bed while sleeping.
Doctor please suggest a better treatment as his body is more act on homo medicines.
anish_anirudh on 2014-01-20
♥ kadwa 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.