≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Erectile Dysfunction - Can Cydonia Vulgaris help? 1Cydonia Vulgaris 22Cydonia vulgaris? 2How to use Cydonia Vulgaris 200 instead of 30C 3difference b/w cydonia vulgaris 30c and cydonia vulgaris Q 1cydonia vulgaris / Sabelserilota-Q 1Difference between Cydonia vulgaris and Cydonia vulgaris-Q 2Unable to find Cydonia Vulgaris 30c , pls help 1Cydonia Vulgaris 30c 1cydonia vulgaris 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Cydonia Vulgaris 30C

Every one is talking about Cydonia Vulgaris 30C as a GREAT penis enlargement medicine but no one is able to find it in a Homeo Medicine Shop.

Can somebody tell about a online pharmacy which sells and delivers it in Indo/Pak region, or a shop to purchase it in Delhi (India) ????/?
  looking4help on 2014-01-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Don't waste your time and money on such remedies...if it was really so, all homeopaths in the world would be hung like horses.
rishimba 9 years ago
Yes this is rubbish. There is no homoeopathic medicine that can do this. In fact there is no medicine anywhere that can do this.

If the penis is shrunken because of a disease of some sort, then yes it could be cured. But nature does not allow us to just start enhancing body parts based on our personal and social expectations.

It would be better to have your issues with penis size dealt with rather than waste time and money chasing this kind of nonsense. Don't get scammed by this Penis Enlargement Industry!
Evocationer 8 years ago
Pl donot waste money and be happy what you have and donot run for which is not possible .This is advise only choice is yours.
akshaymohl 8 years ago
are easily available he online
Frouwi 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.