≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Tinnitus 34Chronic Tinnitus 3Tinnitus left ear ringing please help 2Low progesterone weight gain tinnitus depression and much more 5Tinnitus originally accompanied by tachycardia 4Tinnitus 1Tinnitus and acidity 2Tinnitus and acidity 4Tinnitus after head concussion 26Tinnitus in both ears and head 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


grid]28544 28619 28765 28767 28771 28773 28781 29044 29180 29182 29186 29220 29237 29609[/grid]
  mathewroy on 2014-01-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Posting things from the software won't work.

Describe your problem and fill out the form http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925 if
you want someone to look at your case.


simone717 last decade
I had posted the symptoms on the site for Tinnitus and finally got the answer remedy as a grid, which I had posted and received your reply for which I am thankful.
My wife is suffering from Tinnitus for the last 7 years, she is 57 and in November 2013, quit her job in the Bank after 33 years of service, due to stress.The Tinnitus is like severe buzzing sound in the right ear and during both day and night. Have tried allopathy and Siddha treatments, but of no avail. If you require more details before suggesting treatment, I will be glad to post.
Thank you.
mathewroy last decade
Please have your wife give the answers to the form
questions- put them on this thread.

The link to the form is http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925

simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.