please help with bladder irritationhi i am writing to as if some one could help me with suggesting a remedy for my current problem.
for last three days i have been having some bladder irritation i am passing urine ok but feel a bit of uncomfortable feeling when i hold and delay going to the toilet for passing urine.
at first i thought i am having premenstrual symptoms of frequent urination bloating pain in stomach and irritation.i was due to have my period two days back ,and i started seeing brownish blood on tissue after passing urine....i thought i started my period as it was due but blood didn't start to flow.its been three days in th evening i notice blood on tissue after passing urine.and its brownish in color,,,,,i am still confused whether its period or urine infection..please suggest something in both the cases i am 35 yr old female residning in uk,i will be seeing my gp today..but having my urine checked will still take another few days to get the results in the mean time please tell me a remedy if it is period blood then something for it to start flowing properly,or if its urine infection then something for bladder irritation and blood after passing urine which is not dripping while i urinate only appears on tissue when wiped.
if its irregular bleeding which remedy should i take,please tell as i experienced this kind of blood spotting two weeks back as well...which was only once
[message edited by anaaa on Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:16:10 GMT]
anaaa on 2014-01-29
There are literally hundreds of reasons for periods to be irregular starting from emotional disturbances to other issues.
If you have been regular before then no harm in getting checked by the gp and then a suitable remedy can be given.
fitness 9 years ago
anaaa 9 years ago
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Please reply to ALL that is being asked and give DETAILS.
Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
I cant prescribe if these directions are not adhered to.
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Thin, Fat, Medium)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
6. When did this main problem begin
7. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
8. What makes the main problem better (massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
9. What makes it worse (massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
11. What other health problems do you have
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. How do you relax
14. Do you normally fight or avoid confrontation
15. What animals or insects are you afraid of
16. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
17. What occupies your mind mostly
18. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
19. Do you want to stay alone or with people
20. How is your sleep
21. Do you have any recurring dreams
22. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
23. Do you normally feel hot or cold
24. What type of clothes you wear (tight, loose, around neck etc)
25. What foods you love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
26. What foods you hate
27. What taste you like (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
28. What taste you dislike
29. Do you like warm or cold food
30. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
31. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
32. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
33. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details
34. Any taste or smell in your mouth first thing in the morning
35. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc)
36. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems, if any. Click on my username for details.
37. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, stain color)
38. Any problems with eyes/vision
39. Any problems with ears, nose, throat
40. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
41. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
42. How is your sexual life & desire
43. Males genitals (erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
44. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
45. What illnesses are running in your family
46. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
47. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
48. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
49. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.