Excessive Body Heat - severe itching, boils, rashes, hairfall etc.I am 42 year old male. 5.7 ft. tall, weight 76 kg. slightly fat. BP, Sugar normal now but fluctuates a little, but no cause for concern - Its not serious or severe.
I like both excessive salty, excessive sweet & excessive sour food.Most of my food is very spicy. I often set records in eating spicy food! I am extraordinarily intelligent, but don't have common sense.
Always have acidity & gas problems, eat spicy food very often, no smoking, no drinking, no gutka/paan, not cold drinks, no exercise, no walking, very lazy, always sleepy, no energy in the body, very weak will power, always confused, very indecisive, always tense, mind never stable.
No big illnesses.
My problem is I have severe itching all over my body ever since I can remember. I feel it is very much aggravated by hot atmosphere. Skin is very very dry all over the body. am bald already, Hair fall i feel has been due to too much scratching due to itching - I don't know if true. I am always getting too many boils all over the body. I get high fever & body pain when the boil is ripe, when it breaks & pus is released, the fever & pain subsides a little & a big lump falls inside the body in the place of the boil. This I have got all over body.
The condition is specially worse in the groin due to excessive heat.
The itching appears to be inside the skin.
I am really fed up of the itching & boils. My whole body is filled with boil marks left over. stained like skin disease. Hair has all fallen.
I am only 42, but already look & feel 60 year old !!!
Experienced Doctors Please help.
[message edited by kv-homeo on Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:47:37 GMT]
[message edited by kv-homeo on Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:48:24 GMT]
[message edited by kv-homeo on Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:49:56 GMT]
kv-homeo on 2014-02-24
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Please reply to ALL that is being asked and give DETAILS.
Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
I cant prescribe if these directions are not adhered to.
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Thin, Fat, Medium)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
6. When did this main problem begin
7. Can you relate any event which caused this problem
8. What makes the main problem better (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
9. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
11. What other health problems do you have
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. What animals or insects are you afraid of
14. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
15. What occupies your mind mostly
16. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
17. Do you want to stay alone or with people
18. How is your sleep
19. Do you have any recurring dreams
20. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how
21. Do you normally feel hot or cold
22. What type of clothes you wear (e.g. tight, loose, around neck etc)
23. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
24. What foods you hate a lot
25. What taste you love a lot (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
26. What taste you hate
27. Do you like warm or cold food
28. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
29. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
30. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
31. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details
Is coating thick
Color of coating
32. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour)
33. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc)
34. Please upload here or email me a picture of your hand nails (without nail polish or any treatment done). Click my username for email.
35. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, color)
36. Any problems with eyes/vision
37. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color)
38. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
39. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
40. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
41. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
42. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
43. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
Flow (low, moderate, high)
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
44. What illnesses are running in your family
45. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
46. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
47. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
48. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.