≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Pulsatilla: $6.59Professional Constitutional Kit #1: $180.00First Aid Kit: $180.00



Similar posts:

Can I take Pulsatilla and Silicea together? 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Silicea & Pulsatilla

I've been seeing a homeopath for a couple of years for food intolerance and amenorrhoea.

I decided after my last visit to stop seeing her because things just aren't really improving.

I have always had a bad stomach. From the time I was little, I would have to go off food and have only juice for a 3-5 days in order to 'reset' things. But it never really helped in the long run.

My periods were always awful(heavy, painful with lots of clots)and then around 5 years ago they just...stopped.

My homeopath started me on Pulsatilla 30c, then we climbed to 200c and things went wrong. It helped to start with but didn't fix anything and the following doses of 200 made me so angry at everything. It was impossible to live with myself (or others).

She then said Silicea 30c would be the next choice. It made me so sick but I felt amazing once that wore off. This came in water and I was meant to pour out half the remedy and add water and hit it 70 times. I had to do this 10 times to reach 40c. That was where the real awesome came in. My period came again.

It only lasted that one time and then died off. Since then she's had me go to 50c and 60c. I increase it every couple of months. That isn't doing anything except making me ridiculously sleepy, but no improvement (it's actually undoing itself I think).

I went back before I was supposed to make it 70 and asked her if I couldn't just take a higher potency in pellets. She said no, that it was dangerous in 200c or higher.

I've been doing it her way for 6 months or better and the improvement stopped.

So my question - is it safe to take Silicea 200 if I buy some on my own?
  MelanieO on 2014-03-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Melanie,

You really need to have someone retake your case - and
find the right remedy for you and right potency. What
the ' homeopath' was doing is a bit strange. Was it really
a homeopath who just does homeopathy or some other type
of practitioner?

I suggest that you work with either of these homeopaths. They
have decades of experience, and they also teach homeopathy.
They will take your case by phone.

Google Mary Aspinwall (Santa Barbara) and or Lia Bello a nurse
homeopath in New Mexico. They absolutely know what they
are doing- don't self prescribe on chronic things like this,
you will get stuck.


simone717 9 years ago
Thank you so much! =)
MelanieO 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.