cat anal gland problemMy cat grey in color, chubby is having problem with passing her feces for some time.
She cries sometimes and smells as if she has pain in her anal area.
I read the condition and it is called 'Anal glands blockage'.
I gave her silecia 1M once.
I am giving her hepar sulph 30 since today morning.
noshiahmad on 2014-03-04
1. Your appearance (age, weight, height)
2. What are the symptoms of the problem
3. In your view, what caused this problem
4. What makes the problem better
5. What makes the problem worse
6. How are you feeling mentally & emotionally during the problem (restless, calm, stubborn, weepy, want to be alone, fear of death etc)
7. Are you feeling cold or warm
8. How is your level of energy
9. How is your thirst
10. Are your lips or mouth dry
11. Your likes in food regarding taste (salty, sweet, sour etc)
12. Your likes in food regarding temperature (cold, hot etc)
13. Your dislikes in food regarding taste (salty, sweet, sour etc)
14. Your dislikes in food regarding temperature (cold, hot etc)
15. Any other health issues that you have
16. What allopathic medicines are you taking
17. What homeopathic medicines have you taken in last 6 months (dates, dose, potency)
fitness 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.