≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Juice recipe to detox body from metals?

I am new to this forum and I believe in the power of nature to heal our bodies.

I have a teen child at home who was exposed to Titanium and Nickel during a dental surgery. Well, it appears these elements caused allergic reactions and an autoimmune disease (joint pains).

After watching 'Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead' by Joe Cross, I felt the inspiration and it was a wake up call. I bought a juicer and I am determined to use it to improve our quality of live.

QUESTION: Is there a recipe to detox our bodies from metals (fruits and vegetables) to incorporate in a juice extract?

Thanks for reading and for your help!
  omarrod on 2014-03-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
During the surgery, did any of these metals
get used or are in an implant in the body?

Dental implants are made out of titanium-some people
are allergic.

Before any detox you should read this book.
The body stores toxins in safe places such as
fat tissue. When toxins start to be released they
have to go thru the eliminatory organs. If the
eliminatory organs are not strong enough to handle
the toxins then a person will be in much worse shape.

This is not a simple thing. Read this book before
you do anything. Google it and you can even
work by email with the author Dr. Joe Rozencwaig an
Md/homeopath/acupuncturist who lives in New Zealand.

You can read part of the book online-
'Organotherapy, Drainage-Dextoxification'
simone717 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.