≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

(Dr Mehfooz Rehaman or any one please help) I am only 21 year and 8 months old but my penis is very much curved toward left

Sir Mehfooz please help,
I am only 21 year and 8 months old and single( not married). I dont have sex with anyone yet but sometimes i masturbate. I am very much worried about my future sex life i am still too young and my penis is too much curved(toward left) at this time this is that much curved then after few years it may get more curved and i will unable to have sex with my partner.

Little bit curved was okey but its too much almost like a highely curved banana and i am afraid it may get more curved after few or more years.
please help i am in very depression, however i wanted to get rid of this problem.

May be this problem occoured because i use to wear tight underwear and trousers.

i am 21 and 8 months old
height: 5feet 6 inch
weight 65 kg
no bad habbit(no smoke or liquor)

please help me
[message edited by saluman on Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:29:18 GMT]
[message edited by saluman on Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:46:32 GMT]
  saluman on 2014-03-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear patient, do not worry.

Have you ever seen snake to enter into hole, when he reaches to the surface of hole he become straight.

Any how please avoid to mustarbute and take Acid phos-30 (30drops per dose)three times a day.

Mahfoozurrehman 8 years ago
Sir i am not habituated to masterbate, i do some times only. two to three times a month ocasionaly.

i am worried only because in future what if it gets more curved.

Thankyou sir .
saluman 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.