≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Degenerative disc disease, anemic and d deficiency

Hi, I would like to get some advice. I was recently diagnosed with iron deficiency as well as Vitamin D and degenerative disc disease at c5 and c6 with stuffiness and pain in my left hand, neck and shoulder. I also having other symptoms include nauseated, tired/fatigued and I constantly feel thirsty. I am also having constipation issues. My blood cell count was 9.6. Vitamin D was at 9.6 also. I'm 33 years old and I am Asian. I reside in Chicago where we don't get a lot of sun light and it is very cold.
Thank you for your help!
  mrs ali on 2014-03-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You have a type of Anemia. I would think your Doctor would
be advising you on what type you have and giving you
instructions on prescribed Vitamins for this and also prescribed
Vitamin D to correct that also.

On the degenerative Disc issue you are young for this and you
should also have been given general advice. It also matters in
homeopathy what could be possible causes like an accident.

You have a lot going on and if you want homeopathic treatment
it would be best to see a qualified homeopath in person to help
with all of this. I will give you some options.

Here is an article to read on the neck- I would add in here that
shiatsu massage helps this quite a bit along with stopping habits
of looking down at the phone, reading in bed, having
computers at eye level and taking breaks from sitting every
hour and doing regular exercise.http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/cervical-spondylosis-pro

You have a couple classical homeopath Md's in your area that
are recommended by other classical homeopaths.
Joel Sheppard Md in Lombard 630 792 9311 ( he has other homeopaths
in his clinic)
Ruth Martens in Wheaton 630 668 5595

Or you can work with an excellent homeopath by phone-
google Mary Aspinwall.

Best Wishes,

[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:41:28 GMT]
simone717 6 years ago
Hi, yes i had two car accidents in the past. i still need help.. and these doctors are to far from my home.
[message edited by mrs ali on Sat, 22 Mar 2014 21:53:33 GMT]
mrs ali 6 years ago

Then I suggest you can call Mary Aspinwall and work with her
by phone.

Or you can email a homeopath who volunteers on here-Dr. Fleming.
He is an experienced homeopath with a practice in Norway.
He will look over your case and give you some evaluations for
no fee.
If you write him put the answers to these questions in detail for
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/423372/-and give
detail on the accidents.
I don't think that he can take the case on the forum due to
the time it may take-but you will get a good opinion. He has
helped quite a few people with back problems from car accidents-
the cause of the neck issues is very important. His email
is his forum name which is Parakletos. Parakletos2012 At gmail dot com.
[message edited by simone717 on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 02:43:19 GMT]
simone717 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.