agespots, pimples, irregular periods, constipation and sore throats.hello I have many problems. very frustrated now. I am a 26 years old female with following details.
1. Describe your main suffering?
-Pimples and constipation, white discharge, irregular periods and eye muscles are so week they get tired to quick also sore throats. (basically everything is messed up because of stress)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
-Weakness, head aches and I am very forgetful since a year.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
-Mental very stressed because of studies and unable to think wisely.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
-I get very hyper and angry on small issues.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
-Since I moved to London from India.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Nights when I am on my own.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
-I think more tension triggers the problem
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
-Hot weather good for me health wise.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
-I feel very lazy, tired and sleepy. I get angry too quick.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I have no clue yet because I have not experienced thundering for a long time.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I am sensitive to light.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
-I often talk to my self.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
- they dont understand me
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
-I fear that my parents wont accept my boyfriend whom I dating for 10 years.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I carve for spicy food and then something sweet afterword which was not the case before.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Yes like kidney beans, chickpeas
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat more underground when I walk for 3 mins even in winters.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Something is wrong as most of the time I suffer from constipation.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I feel very sleepy. And feel like sleeping all the time.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
I dont have an active life yet. As Im not married.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
High blood pressure and diabetes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
- I am 53, weighs 65kG which is increasing day by day because of constipation. Fair, small eyes, long hair, small legs tall stomach.
23. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
-clots, 5 days delays some time 5 days early.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
2 years old -------Pneumonia
2 years old to 12 years old- Cough
7 years old- jaundice
21 years old Stomach infection messed up my immune system (this is when I think the whole problem started mainly white smelly discharge)
22 years old- throat infection which made my throat very sensitive.
Please advice me. I will really appreciate,
[message edited by nainuji on Mon, 24 Mar 2014 23:10:23 GMT]
nainuji on 2014-03-24
1. What is the cause of your stress?
2. You said initially your periods are irregular but you didn't describe your sufferings under question no.23. Please describe all irregularities and sufferings relate to your cycles.
3. Describe your personality as you come across with your friends and boyfriend.
4. Seems you have had throat infection often. Tell me, does the cough have a tendency to settle on the chest?
5. Can you accurately describe all your symptoms with respect to sensations, locations, probable causes and what makes the sufferings better or worse?
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
Sorry for delay I am not familiar with the forums.
1. most of the time it is studies. I get stressed on very small things and my hearts starts beating very fast. I dont have a big problem things like getting late, presentations, talking to new people and getting nervouse easily makes me stressed.
2. while on cycle, i have pain in my lower stomach. always in bad mood and gets annoyed easily.
3. I am a quite person. have very few friends and when I am with my friends or boyfriend im quite a talkative and fun person.
4. The cough is only in throat not in chest. even when i dont have any pain in my throat the mucus keeps coming in my mouth and i have to spit it out.
5. the brown spots are on my face mainly on my cheeeks and nose. im not even exposed to sun sice its been quite cold since past 5 months. pimple on my face again mainly on cheeks.
these are all the answres that you asked me. I hope this helps you to help me!
nainuji 7 years ago
- Why do you get stressed so much regarding studies?
-You said it all started when you migrated to London. Tell me what exactly changed in your life that made you sick? Was it the weather change, changed life-style, food or loneliness?
-Do the skin eruptions have any connection with your periods?
- Do you undergo any physical pains or mood-swings during or before your periods?
-Does the white discharge have any connection with your cycle? Is it excoriating and itching?
-Have you ever noticed a brown saddle like horizontal mark across your nose? Especially when you are sick.
-Have you always wanted to be financially independent in your life? What's your dream profession?
-How is your relationship with your boyfriend? Do your feelings towards him change with the days of the month? I mean your cycle.
-Tell me all the things you do to make you happy and comfortable physically and mentally.
-Tell me all the things around you that make you sad and uncomfortable mentally and physically.
♡ rishimba 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.