need remedy for congestion, body aches27 y.o. female 160 lbs. medium build.
woke up with body aches, headache, itchy throat, cough, fever.
coughing up yellow mucus.
headache seems to be at least partly sinus pressure.
hot fluids feel great on my throat.
[message edited by leeuhhh on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:45:36 GMT]
[message edited by leeuhhh on Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:41:26 GMT]
leeuhhh on 2014-03-28
1. Your appearance (gender, age, weight, height)
2. What are the symptoms of the problem
3. In your view, what caused this problem
4. What makes the problem better without using medicines
5. What makes the problem worse without using the medicines
6. How are you feeling emotionally during the problem (restless, calm, stubborn, weepy, want to be alone, fear of death etc)
7. Are you feeling cold or warm
8. How is your level of energy
9. How is your thirst
10. Are your lips or mouth dry
11. Any strong like or dislike that has developed during this illness regarding food taste (e.g. salty, sweet, sour, bitter etc)
12. Any strong like or dislike that has developed during this illness regarding food temperature (cold, hot etc)
13. Any other health issues that you have
14. What allopathic medicines are you taking
15. What homeopathic medicines have you taken in last 6 months (dates, dose, potency)
If you have fever during this illness, please answer these questions also:
1. Are you feeling cold or hot
2. Any shivering
3. Are you sweating or not
4. What makes you feel better e.g. covering up, in front of a heater, removing clothes
5. What makes you feel worse
6. Are your hands/feet cold
7. How is your thirst
1. Is the cough dry or loose
2. If loose cough please tell all these points: phlegm color, sticky, lumpy, blood etc.
3. What makes the cough better e.g. drink, eat, lying down, night, sleep, talking, running etc
4. What makes the cough worse e.g. drink, eat, lying down, night, sleep, talking, running etc
1. Type of pain (sore, bruised, scraped, dull pain)
2. Is the pain more on any one side, if yes, which
3. What makes the pain better e.g. warmth, cold, drinking warm liquids, swallowing etc.
4. What makes the pain worse
1. Is the nose runny, if yes, color of discharge
2. Is nose blocked, if yes, both sides or one or alternating
3. Any sneezing, if yes, what makes it better & worse
fitness 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.