≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Vericocele and Epididymal Cysts in Left Testical

Hello Sir,

I am 41year old male living in United States of America. An year ago, I was diagnosed by Urologist that there is a small vericocele and epididymal cysts in my left testicle. It aggravates when I stand long time, run, lifts weights and gives a horrible pain. My urologist suggested to go for surgery but I do not want to go for the surgery as read lots of negative reviews.

When I search on internet I found a person named 'Vinoth' felt better using your homeopathic medication.

I am in pain and depressed, please help me. I am computer Engineer and have to sit 8 -10 hours which makes my problem worst.

Nawaz Sir, Please let me know if you need any further details or information in order to start the medication. I will send you my ultrasound report as well.

  rajun on 2014-03-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Is the left testicle swollen?

Does it pain during sleeping or sitting as well?

Describe the pain? Is it aching, crushing or stinging?

Have you tried any homeopathic remedies earlier?

What increases the pain and what subsides it?
rishimba 8 years ago
Yes, Left testicle is swollen comparing to right testicle and swelling increase by the end of the day. swelling go away when I wake up in the morning.

I am under impression that due to vericocele the blood is not being circulated in proper direction.

There is no pain during the nights, sitting long hours increase the pain especially when I lift weights even 5kgs, it will be painful in left testicle and remains about a week.

Pain will be like someone is poking with small needles.

Ibuprofen helps in reducing the pain and swelling, I feel better next day morning.I normally take 200mg twice a day when pain increase.

I have been using KOCK50N Homeopathic medication since an year, taking 4 small white balls three times a day as per doctor advice.I think its helping but recent ultra sound report says there is no change since last scan.

I stopped lifting weights and running since an year, not even a small bag as the problem get worst.

My Urologist did many times of Urine culture there is nothing wrong, no bacteria infection. I took few times powerful Antibiotics didnt even help me.

Not sure if this is related but painful urination starts when the problem in left testicle get worst.

I really appreciate if you could help me to heal the Vericocele and Cysts.

Please let me know if you want me to send the scanned copy of my latest ultra sound report.

rajun 8 years ago
Please take BERBERIS VULGARIS 6X or 12X three to four times a day.

Each dose would be 4 drops of remedy in some 10 ml of water sipped up in empty stomach and clean mouth. Don't take any food or drinks one hour before or after taking the doses.

Continue it for about 10 days and then come back to report if you felt a change in the pain or swelling.

If you feel some change for better or worse within a couple of days, come back here to report the same so that we can modify the dose frequency accordingly.
[message edited by rishimba on Tue, 01 Apr 2014 07:29:25 BST]
rishimba 8 years ago
Thanks for your quick response. Do you have any list of recommended Homeopathic stores in United States? I live in Tampa, FL.

I found the same medicine at amazon dot com online store. I am unable to paste the link here.

Please advise where to buy this medicine.

rajun 8 years ago
I am not living in the US so won't be able to help you in this regard.

You can get this remedy in any homeopathic store as its a commonly used remedy.

In case you don't respond to Berberis Vulgaris even in two weeks, come back here for an alternative one.
rishimba 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.