prostrate fluid indicates high growth of coagulasi gram negative staphylococcusMy friend has constant pain,burning and frequent urination due to prostatis.His reports shows presence of gram negative staphylococcus in prostatic fluid, He has consulted two leading urologists after this culture test.They have prescribed antibiotics but he is not feeling any relief.Pl. help him
He has been facing complain of frequent urination(-10/12 times a day-) for last 15 years. Mild prostrate enlargement was detected in 2007 in sonography. Sonografy was repeated in 2009.This time Inguinal Hernia was also detected.He opted for mesh repair job immediately.At that time prostrate volume was found to be 34 CC.Residual urine post evacuation was negligible.He went for another sonography on 24thFeb 2014.Prostrate size was found to be 35CC. and this time also there was no significant res. urine.But there was mild burning so he went for extraction of pro-static fluid test on 20 th March as mentioned above.Culture test of this fluid indicated high growth of coagulasi gram negative staphylococcus.Urologist who extracted this fluid prescribed Sulbacin 375mg and Sildura.On 4th April he consulted another senior urologist.He prescribed Levoflox 500 mg.On 6th April he consulted senior most expert because above medicine did not help in burning .This time he was prescribed Amicasin 500 mg Rulizo 600 mg and Hytrim 1 mg.As these medicines have not helped him in reducing pain or frequency of urination(every 30 minutes) he has asked me to seek your help.
AS per latest report his PSA is 1.05.He has been having test of PSA annually since 1999.Each report has been found to be within normal range.
[message edited by amkbsc on Thu, 10 Apr 2014 05:49:01 BST]
amkbsc on 2014-04-10
I can try to find a suitable remedy for you if you can answer the below questions. You can check out my profile by clicking my username.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS:
Homeopathy works only if you give truthful answers, no matter how awkward or intimate. If you dont want to do that, its better you stop here and dont proceed.
Please reply to all that is being asked and give details.
Short answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
I want answers which explain the What, When, Where, Why, Better by & Worse by.
Example: I have a sore throat (it explains the what), since 3 days (it explains when), on the left side of my throat (explains where), due to eating sour food (explains why), the pain is better when I drink warm tea (explains Better by), the pain is worse when I swallow food (explains worse by)
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
I cant prescribe if these directions are not fully adhered to.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese)
Any significant feature (e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, suicidal, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
5. If money was not an issue and you had a month of vacation, what would you do
6. How is your relationship with your parents, spouse, siblings, children etc.
7. If not ok, whats wrong and how is it affecting you
8. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when
9. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
10. When did this main problem begin
11. What is the cause of this problem in your view
12. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
13. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
14. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
15. What other health problems do you have
16. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year)
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
18. What makes these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
19. What animals or insects are you afraid of
20. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
21. What occupies your mind mostly
22. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
23. Do you want to stay alone or with people
24. How is your sleep, if not good, why
25. Do you have any recurring dreams
26. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how
27. Do you normally feel hot or cold
28. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
29. Is there any food that you hate and cant tolerate
30. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
31. Is there any taste which you hate and cant tolerate
32. Do you like warm or cold food
33. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud .)
34. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
35. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both
36. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details
Is coating thick
Color of coating
Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc)
37. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour)
38. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc), upload here or email me a picture of the skin problem
39. Please upload here or email me a close up picture of your hand nails (without nail polish or any treatment done). Click my username for my email address.
40. Details about your sweat, answer all these points: where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, if yes what color
41. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when
42. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color)
43. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.
44. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc.
45. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
46. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
47. Do you masturbate, if yes, how frequently
48. Are you satisfied after that or want more
49. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
50. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
Flow (low, moderate, high)
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
51. What illnesses are running in your family
52. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
53. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
54. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
55. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
fitness 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.