≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

HomeoPathic doctor in South Delhi

Hello guys,

I am suffering from chronic non ulcerative colitis and a skin allergy on scrotum.
Can u please suggest any good homeopathic doctor in south delhi, india?
  manav_mas on 2014-04-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi- see this profile and google this
homeopath. If he is not near you
he should be able to refer you to someone good in South Delhi as he
is involved with the South Delhi
Homeopathic http://www.homeopathyworldcommunity.com/profile/DrAKGupta
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:32:15 BST]
simone717 8 years ago
Hey thanx a lot
manav_mas 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.