Bleeding piles1. Describe your main suffering?
Bleeding internal pilesmay be grade-3 and chronic constipation with gastric troubles. Stomach bloats after having food. low metabolic rate. bad digestion.
From last 15 years. Its hereditary problem.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Sit silently and try to analyse problem and solution.
though become more tensed.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
From last 15 years. Initially having constipation and later turned to bleeding piles.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning after regular motion.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
If having a bit spicy food at night or having food late in the night, it results in constipation in morning and inturn bleeding.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Nothing specific, Problem can occur any time. Else I am used to with all weathes
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Mild, Agreeable and some times arguing as well, Changeable.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not always want to sit alone
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Not always but some times talking to myself
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Caring,loving good natured.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Potato cuasing gastric troubles.
All cause constipation in morning.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More, at head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Motion is not proper , always have an urge that stomach is not completely empty. Stools normally remains soft but sometimes hard as well. Constipation is main problem regularly.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Analytical person.Always tries to find solution to a problem. Loves thinking.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Had a stapling operation for piles 3-4 years back.Took ayurvedic churana also to avoid constipation. Now have stopped that.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Atheletic, height 5'9''
Weight 83 (recently became over weight as result of food habits and no exercises)
pintug on 2014-04-12
♡ akshaymohl 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.