≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

fungal infection on penis 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

fungal infection in penis

I m 28 years old. It is a fungal infection in my penis.. penis skin very itching, red and swelling..
I use a liquid medicine of clotrimizole. jab mai ise use karta hu to ye thik ho jata hai par dawa band karne ke baad ye fir se ho jata hai..plz help me ?? & suggest me any medicine.
[message edited by akhileshmehta85 on Sun, 13 Apr 2014 09:12:08 BST]
  akhileshmehta85 on 2014-04-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Thuja 200c daily one dose a bed time for 3 days and report.
drkashif 8 years ago
I send u my penis image..
Plz suggest me medicine..
akhileshmehta85 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.