Mycoplasma, iron deficiency and more...Hi everybody. I have some trouble with my help and would be grateful if you could help me out:
I have iron deficiency due to some kind of a chronic infection, most likely mycoplasma or some other lung bug. I also have messed up intestinal flora causing silent reflux, bloating and bad breath (that could be because of something else, too, but it's for sure not about dental hygiene.
So, please tell me if you have any ideas how I could help myself!
This is me:
1. Age: 33
2. Sex: female
3. weight: 57 kg (normal weight)
4. country: Finland
5. climate: cold
6. What exactly is happening ?: Low immunity, low white cells, low immunoglobulins, coughing, shortness of breath, tiredness, pale complexion, iron deficiency, difficult to lose weight (luckily I'm in normal weight though), bloating, silent reflux, mixed up gut flora (tested), bad breath and lots of cavities despite of impeccable oral hygiene routines, possible mycoplasma or some other infection in lungs, hair loss, probably gall problems (or liver problems). Bio Resonance showed stagnation in liver, bile ducts, sinuses, small intestine and infection in upper part of lungs. I also have slow digestion but no constipation.
7. Desire sweets/sour/salt: usually sweets but I also like sour foods. Milk chocolate is my greatest desire.
8. Thirst: no thirst, forget to drink sometimes
9. Tongue: white coating all the time (even after brushing). Not very thick though. Tooth marks on the sides of the tongue. Tongue seems a little bit swollen and too large in my mouth.
10. How do you feel ? Not great but I'm able to function quite normally
11. How does this affect you ? The worst thing is the bad breath because it makes me ashamed of myself. I don't want to be close to people. I also skip parties and other happenings because of this. I'm frustrated and just want to be alone.
12. How does it feel like ? Ashamed, frustrated. I'm afraid I'll never be able to live normal life again.
13. What comes to your mind ? Despair. I just want some help. I'm also jealous to any other person without this embarrassing condition.
14. One situation that had a big effect on you ? My husband wanted to break up.
15. How did that feel like ? Ashamed, alone, abandoned, rejected, faulty
16. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? pressure in my stomach and chest
17. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
18. current medicine you are taking: just a few supplements: folate, probiotics, potato starch to feed the good bacteria in my gut, iron supplements (though they don't really seem to help much, maybe they just feed the possible mycoplasma or other infection)
19. family back ground: Pretty healthy people, some dementia, gall problems (anger?), gut problems, reflux, depression
20. qualification of patient
21. Nature of working
22. desire and aversion of food: I like almost any food.
23. Mind-behavior: I try to please everybody, I'm afraid what others think about me. I seem to end up with people who take advantage of me. I think I'm pretty analytical and smart but socially not so much. I hate to be in a group of people because I often feel I'm the third wheel or otherwise 'not one of the others'. I'm not interesting to be with (I never do anything and I don't have any good stories to tell) but I like to have good, deep conversations with others. I think I'm a good friend to others but I often don't want to meet anyone because I'm ashamed of myself. I get easily bored or tired. I hate meetings because I don't think I can express myself well when in large group. I end up saying stupid things. I have a terrible road rage even though I normally am even too nice to others. I'm a teacher, so public speaking is ok even though I hate working in a group other than class of students. I have suppressed emotions (anger). I'm very insecure. Slow things and people make me frustrated.
24. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases): I don't know about what aggravates or ameliorates the symptoms but I like fresh air and warm and hot weather. I hate windy and damp weather (even though hot and damp I like). Dry and cold weather is ok, too (I really like when it gets really cold and snowy).
ripakinttu on 2014-04-13
Since you are in Finland, you might want to email all of this
to Dr. Fleming. He is a homeopath in Norway and he contributes
on this forum when time allows.
He will look this over for you for free and suggest.
His forum name is Parakletos-
email is Parakletos2012 At gmail dot com.
♡ simone717 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.