Use of cal. carb with aloe or lycodear sir,
I am 38 years old male suffering from calcium deficiency causing pain in my legs. i found cal. carb 30 to be effective taken once every day in the morning.
I also have the symptoms of burning pileswith soft tissue hanging out of anus. also have eructations and feeling of fullness in my stomach after a light meal.
I found lycopodium effective but it does not relieve burning in my anus. So i want to try aloe. i found sulphur and podophyllum to be ineffective.
My question is can i take both cal. carb and aloe together. or should I take cal carb in the morning and take aloe in the afternooon and evening.
Similalry how can i mix cal carb and lyco together.
thanks for your help.
SreenivasanC on 2014-04-15
One remedy needs to be found that suits all your problems. What you are doing will almost certainly suppress your symptoms and create a new more serious disease down the track. It is even possible to make yourself incurable this way.
♡ Evocationer 6 years ago
i have two strong symptoms. calcium deficiency and gastric trouble which gets aggravated in the evening after 4pm
for the former cal.carb is clear remedy and for later lyco is clear remedy and it works for me.
in the materia medica cal.carb followed by lyco is indicated to have 'special benefits'
and i see many times the medicines are alternated. for e.g. first day i am given some medicine. next 3 days i am given some medicine. and return back to first medicine for one day and so on. so my question is how frequently i can alternate the medicine.
or do you have a single remedy which cures both.
i have attached my questions below:
1. Your age & sex
38 years; male
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese)
Any significant feature (e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, suicidal, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
Little lazy and try to be perfect, and do things as efficient as possible. Try to keep to myself and dont mingle much with others.
5. If money was not an issue and you had a month of vacation, what would you do
6. How is your relationship with your parents, spouse, siblings, children etc.
Caring and want to help them in their difficulties.
7. If not ok, whats wrong and how is it affecting you
I have described above.
8. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when
9. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
a. Gastric trouble. With frequent eructations and thirst. feeling of fullness after eating a light meal. gets aggravated in the evening so i skip evening meals.
I have this problem for more than 5 years.
b. pain in the legs: for the last two months
c. burning pain in anus for last 2 weeks.
10. When did this main problem begin
5 years ago
11. What is the cause of this problem in your view
poor eating habits and sleeping pattern.
12. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
13. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
14. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
I just bear the pain and pray.
15. What other health problems do you have
16. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year)
I have listed above
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
Careful diet control makes it better and sleeping with couple of pillows.
18. What makes these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
19. What animals or insects are you afraid of
20. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
21. What occupies your mind mostly
finding ideas to cure myself.
22. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
23. Do you want to stay alone or with people
24. How is your sleep, if not good, why
25. Do you have any recurring dreams
26. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how
27. Do you normally feel hot or cold
I think hot since I like to take bath in cold water.
28. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
I like to eat sweets and Curd but no craving.
29. Is there any food that you hate and cant tolerate
30. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
31. Is there any taste which you hate and cant tolerate
32. Do you like warm or cold food
33. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud .)
34. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
Excessive due to gastric trouble,
35. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both
36. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details
Is coating thick
Color of coating
Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc)
37. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour)
38. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc), upload here or email me a picture of the skin problem
39. Please upload here or email me a close up picture of your hand nails (without nail polish or any treatment done). Click my username for my email address.
40. Details about your sweat, answer all these points: where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, if yes what color
Sweat under arm pits. Slight smell.
41. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when
42. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color)
43. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.
44. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc.
Transparent or slight yellow.
45. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
46. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
47. Do you masturbate, if yes, how frequently
48. Are you satisfied after that or want more
49. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
50. Females menses details (reply to all these points)
Regularity (early, late, irregular, duration of cycle)
Flow (low, moderate, high)
Clots (none, some, a lot, huge clots, bright color, dark color)
Any discharge (color, consistency, smell)
51. What illnesses are running in your family
Wheezing trouble and allergic to wind, damp weather
52. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
Homeopathic for gastric trouble.
53. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
54. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
55. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
Lycopodium 30; before that cal. carb 30
SreenivasanC 6 years ago
can some doctor kindly propose a single remedy based on the above details.
if not can someone share their experience of compounding medicines. i read in one materia medica the below info:
'Secondly, more and more remedies are being added to the
homoeopathic Materia Medica. New remedies are being found to be
more effective. Some ailments are not amenable to just any remedy.
Compounding of more than one remedy works like a new medication.
Many of the old remedies are already natural compounds themselves,
such as Nux Vomica, which is a combination of many natural
constituents. While prescribing compounds, my concern is about their
final characteristic features. It is not necessary that the total effect of the
constituted remedies must be the sum total of all. Some remedies annul
some of the effects of the other. Thus at the end, the compound may
have a totally different effect.'
i would like to compound cal.carb. with lycopodium. but i am not sure if this is correct.
please share your thoughts.
SreenivasanC 6 years ago
You have used a questionnaire that I do not find appropriate for prescribing. Someone else may be able to suggest a remedy based on the information you have given.
♡ Evocationer 6 years ago
Since Evocationer is not taking your case- and everyone uses different forms,
it might be best that you make a NEW thread for treatment, what your problems are and then let
someone respond and they will have their own way of taking your case.
Usually if a lot is written by others on a thread the other prescribers think
the case has been taken. You need a fresh start.
♡ simone717 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.