≡ ▼ LINKS
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

dog got stung by something poisonous

Help. My little dog got stung by something poisonous (I live in the Sonoran desert, southwest US) and went into anaphylactic shock. She has been at the animal hospital x 2 days but not getting better. She still has nausea and vomiting.

Last night she drank water and vomited it up immediately.

(in dogs, anaphylaxis hits the GI tract, not the respiratory tract like humans and cats.)

The foot where she got stung is now black and blue and purple. There seems to be a small purple/red blister at the place where the animal/instect stung her.

I'm thinking lachesis. What do you guys think?

Would you give a little dog anything stronger than lachesis 30c? 200c? I also have lachesis LM, too.

yesterday, she was lethargic and loose and limp like a rag doll. Not her usually happy, barking self.

I'm thinking of just taking her out of the animal hospital and giving her some remedies, because they are charging us thousands of dollars (which I can't afford) for all her treatment and she's not getting any better.
[message edited by nature_girl on Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:58:47 BST]
 
  nature_girl on 2014-04-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If the foot is cold, then Ledum 200, otherwise Lachesis 200.
 
fitness 5 years ago
Thank you!

I touched her foot last night and it didn't feel cold, but I'l check again before I give the remedy.

Thank you so much.
 
nature_girl 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.