Permanent cure for hypothyroidismMy wife has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism since April 2013. The doctors started off with 25 mcg of levothyroxine and they keep increasing the dosage and currently she is taking 100mcg. We are looking at treating this condition permanently through natural remedies in Homeopathy. Does anyone have personal experience in having this treated permanently? Any pointers will be of great help.
Thanks in advance
rmahesh on 2014-04-17
1. Description of Disease
2. When disease condition aggravates and what makes you feel relieved ?
3. Possible cause of your disease
4. Diseases you suffered in the past
5. Other diseases you are suffering presently
6. Diseases of your close Relatives
7. Diseases you suffered frequently in childhood
8. Temperature liking
9. Physical structure
10. Cleanliness habit
11. Food Habit, Most liked & Most disliked foods
12. Appetite condition
13. Sleeping situation
14. What are you afraid of
15. Your memory condition
16. Temperament circumstances
17. Which of these you have ? (superstition fixed-idea cleanliness mania wrong perception of sound/ taste/ smell)
18. Amount of your intellect
19. Sweating particulars
20. Details of your dreams
21. In childhood there was a delay in (learning to talk/learning to walk/ growing of the teeth/....................................)
22. The diseases you suffer most frequently
23. There is very offensive odor in (stool / urine / breathing / menses / sweat / None)
24. Menstruation information
25. If you have any pain anywhere in your body, how will u describe it ?
26. Stool and urine conditions
27. Any burning sensation ? If yes, where ?
28. Your eye conditions
29. Other physical symptoms
30. Other psychological symptoms
31. Peculiar symptoms(eg. Crawling under skin ; When walking seems to be walking on air ; Sensation of hair in throat/tongue ; Opening and shutting sensation in head ; Wave sensation through head ; Fear pins, count them, search them ; Occurrence of yesterday seems to be happened a long days ago ; thinks another person is lying with him/her in bed or that he/she is double ; as if he/she has two wills, one commands what the other forbids ; thinks angels are dictating & he/she doing accordingly ; feels like head has enlarged ; dislikes children ; thinks himself pregnant ; dislikes music ; sensation as if everything in the abdomen would come out through the mouth ; unable to move for fear her womb would drop of her ; chewing motion of jaw ; Bores head in pillow ; Child repeats everything said to him/her ; habit of eating stool-urine-cow dung-chalk-charcoal ; An illusion of smell 'as of burnt feathers' ; well-known streets seem strange to him/her ; confusion about whether it is morning or evening ; crawling sensation / sensation of sand under skin ; imagines all sorts of things about snakes ; cobweb sensation on face ; body seems scattered into pieces ; Sensation of dust in throat ; something alive is moving in the abdomen/ chest; etc)
anindya384 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.