Flat warts and skin tags on neck and torso.Good day to all.
I need some help.
My current issues: I have loads flat warts, skin tags on my face, neck and upper torso. Because they are so small I could not remove them with creams or essential oils. I apply cream with vitamin e, also take vitamins a,e,d,magnesium, b complex, iron and c. But feel my immune system is compromised. Also I had soft,nice skin on my face, now it gradually becomes dry since last summer, and I also suffer from dry lips since teenage years.
I am a breastfeeding mom, 28 yo.
I include a questionnaire answered.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
54 kg, 5.5 ft, thin, slim, slender.
3. Your profession
Student, housewife, mother. Interested in yoga, meditation.
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
Calm, peaceful, friendly, empathetic, sentimental, stubborn, strong emotionally, phlegmatic, easy-going, open-minded, loving, just, like truth, active, witty, depressive and pessimistic at times, helping, positive, low self-esteem, dont understand my own beauty and worthiness.
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
Skin tags, warts (flat warts). Skin tags and flat warts (2 mm in size) cover all neck, and upper torso.
6. When did this main problem begin
It started in about 2010 and developed over time, worsen after pregnancy.
7. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
I was wearing uniform provided by employer, and did a heavy job as a chef, and warts started to appear in the places that sweat more and rub on the clothes more.
8. What makes the main problem better (pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
Warmth, food (could not figure out which one)
9. What makes it worse (pressure, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
Irritates me, and I pick on them spontaneously.
11. What other health problems do you have
Depression, but once in a month or so. Bunion on both feet. Something with the intestine, because food is not digested properly, and sometimes haemorrhoids. Fear of heights.
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
Depression is better, when I dont have problems that do not depend on me, such as money worries that my partner acquired, eating good food, going out to nature.
Bunion- warm bath, naked feet, less walking.
Intestine- when I drink good juice, eat good food in good mood.
Fear of heights just try to calm myself, nothing really helps, it developed during pregnancy.
13. How do you relax
Meditation, watch scientific movies, yoga when have time.
14. Do you normally fight or avoid confrontation
Avoid confrontation because I am scared of violence, or because I stumble when I have to fight with words.
15. What animals or insects are you afraid of
16. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
Heights, really scared of high rising blocks of flats, though lived on the 9th floor since childhood up till the age of 20. This fear developed strongly during pregnancy.
17. What occupies your mind mostly
My future, at the moment money worries. Ask a question what to do in life and how to help myself and others who need it.
18. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
I am independent and stubborn, but sometime it is good to hear comforting words.
19. Do you want to stay alone or with people
Alone mostly, with relatives or family. But need a good friend which I lack.
20. How is your sleep
21. Do you have any recurring dreams
Not at the moment, but see dreams every night and remember them.
22. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
Rainy; cloudy, but warm; sunny when in the forest. Hate windy days, but this is nature.
23. Do you normally feel hot or cold
24. What type of clothes you wear (tight, loose, around neck etc)
Loose, dont really like tight clothes, but have no problem wearing it, prefer soft fabrics and cotton.
25. What foods you love
Soup, warm foods, sweet, salted, freshly cooked.
26. What foods you hate
Strongly spiced, milk soup, cold butter, unsweet black tea.
27. What taste you love (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
Sweet, bitter, salty.
28. What taste you hate
29. Do you like warm or cold food
30. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mud .)
31. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
32. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
Dry lower lip.
33. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details (color, where exactly)
Middle part of the tongue, closer to the route, white coating.
34. Any taste or smell from your mouth first thing in the morning
No. only if I fast the day before.
35. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc)
Dry skin on hands after work with water (cleaning); dry skin on the neck, around cheeks and jaw line. Black heads on nose.
36. Please upload here or email me a picture of your skin, nails, teeth, hair problems, if any. Click on my username for details.
37. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, stain color)
No stain, no smell. Bu smell when I get nervous or stressed.
38. Any problems with eyes/vision
39. Any problems with ears, nose, chest, throat
40. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
Every morning, medium soft, only smells if I eat many sweets, or beans. Sometimes blood is present because of haemorrhoids.
41. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
Urine, normal smell, white or yellow when I take vitamin b complex.
42. How is your sexual life & desire
Decreased desire, because of feeling of incompleteness.
43. Males genitals (erection, pain, itching etc.)
44. Females menses details for regularity, flow, clots, discharge other than menses (reply to all these points)
Regular, sometimes thrush.
45. What illnesses are running in your family, mothers side & fathers side & brothers/sisters
Heart problems after 55 years and gall bladder stones from mothers side. High blood pressure, diabetes after 45 years from fathers side.
46. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
Vitamns: Fe, C, Zn, Mg, B complex, E and A sometimes in small amounts, D.
47. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
48. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
No. But cleansed my gall bladders of stones with olive oil.
49. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
faerry28 on 2014-04-17
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.