≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis Pain, plz helpppp


Any doctor plz help mee!!! I feel like suicide...

i've been mastubating for 3 years for once or may be twice a day. recently, a week back i've mastubated and after mastubation i got a mild pain which i expected to subside the next day. The next 2 days was more painful and its been a mild dull ache since then. its been 10 days now but haven't completely recovered.

i've completely stopped masturbation, but i still have the moderate persistent pain

Plz suggest some homeopathy medicine, it is curable and temporary,, if so,how long would it take to recover completely???

plz help doctorrr,,i'm depressed a lot reg this,, plz help with ur suggestions?????
  johnpunto on 2014-04-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
some doctor, plz replyyy, plz , i',m worried a lottt
johnpunto 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.