tonsils, cough & fever every year in march & november in indiai have tonsils, bad throat, fever every year since last 5 years during march in india.
same way i get lot of cough during every november sinc last 5-6 years. cough is such that antibiotics are advised for 3 weeks. pl anyone can u suggest any homeopathy medicines to avoid this
choldevi on 2014-04-21
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♥ rishimba 5 years ago
2. i have High BP. with medication its 120/83. rt now diagnosed with osteoarthritis
3. due to sufferings mentioned in point 1,i don't get fit for any physical activity due to too much cough.
4. i always feel in november when suffering from cough that i may have to suffer this for my entire life. feel like scratching my throat badly during initial stages. & the duration of cough bought is increasing this frightens me.
5. it start with choking of throat due to tonsils. can't connect to any past event.
6. all the time its difficult to swallow even saliva & coughing start WHEN THROAT FEELS PRICKED WHEN I BREATH.
7. BREATHING, FAN, TALK AGGREVATES COUGHING BOUTS. can't wear tight cloths. head feels heavy all the time. can't tolerate heat as well as too cold. summer in my place is too harsh. 45/46 degrees for around one & half months
8. hysterectomy done 12 years back. i feel may be change of season not sure.
9. feel comparatively better in cold & dry weather. but can't tolerate both extremes neither hot nor too cold.
10. i am a player (national level) even though i am nearing age of 50. i am confident. can't carry on injustice. like disciplined life. living in joint family. i accomodate people to a large extent. i counsel frustrated people. i am full time working woman. at home i don't like to sit ideal. constantly, i need some work to do else i get involved in some or other art work. i change myself as per the situations at work/family. i try to avoid arguments with anybody.
mostly no mental change during thunderstorm but if i get chance, i watch nature.
if i get consoled during tough times then its ok or else i console myself that i have to get over the situation, i must rise & i come out.
i am too much sensitive to sound, smell, noise, light.
no typical habit
i manage my family, my in-laws and my parents. looking after two houses. i have lot of friends. husband is very cooperative.
11. future of child and concept of loss of aging parents make me weak. no bad, feary dreams.
12. i can't tolerate hot, spicy food due to acidity even though i love it. i like chatpata, variety of food. make everything at home. no outside food.usually have healthy food.
13. thirst is normal
14. having same hunger & diet, weight since last 12 years
15. can't stand cold items, icecreams, hot & spicy food.
16. sweats more around neck & having skin coloured moles on the same area.
17. bowel movement & stool normal.
18. sleep disturbed due to slight noise. feel that i can't relax my mind. in general less sleep
19. yes i can satisfy my desires.
20. i hv gained confidance which i feel lcked by others. i have everything- hogh level in sports, good cook, manages my family, relatives very well, diff. many types of art activities, paintings, embroidary,etc . i have earned high respect at my workplace. but clearly can know some of my colleagues are very jealous of me. but i care least.
21. during high fever & long spell of cough, antibiotics.
22. high blood pressure
23. height 5.25, weight 66 kg, age 49, very fair complexion
24. hysrectomy 12 years ago
25. no major diseases
choldevi 5 years ago
These two doses have to be taken on a single day only. After that you have to wait and watch your condition gradually improving towards health at all fronts.
You should take this dose-set on a weekend morning so that you can go back to sleep for another two hours. You should not eat, drink or rinse your mouth for 2 hours after taking the remedy. So, its better to go back to bed and sleep.
One dose would be 3 drops of remedy (reputed brand) mixed with a tablespoon of water, gently sipped up and spread out in the mouth.
Come back here after 15 days and report your condition.
[message edited by rishimba on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:33:50 BST]
♥ rishimba 5 years ago
It would be worthy if you read this article too.
Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 5 years ago
i have gone thru ur articles. i would like to ask u about moles/warts.
1. i have big black moles on back of my necj & near nose. these contain hair which grow.
2. 2 warts onw each below both eyes. they grow & vanish & regrow.
3. many many small warts around my neck. they are skin coloured and round in shape & are hard.
i sweat a lot lot around my neck only during night.
4. two warts in my right armpit which are fleshy & oval shaped like finger. during summer, sweating rubs the wart in armpit causing pain also.
pl help. my details are already posted. if u want to know more, u may ask.
i found A,C,E,I,L,O,P,Q,R,S,T,Y true in my case as per your chart of warts
choldevi 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.