Vaginal cystI have a bartholin cyst, pehaps an abscess. I have tried warm baths, Epsom salt compresses and heat compresses. These encourage the cyst to enlarge but will not drain. I read about silicea helping drain cysts so I purchased silicea 6X today and began taking four every 15 minutes. After the second dose the cyst began to drain. There is still pain and swelling but it has gone down significantly. I am wondering, should I continue on this dosage until I have no symptoms of the cyst? Also, I have a Mirena IUD. Will the silicea try and expell this from my body? I should mention that after four doses my head is throbbing mildly and I feel a little 'fuzzy' maybe disoriented. Is this common? I am 43 years old 5ft 9in tall and weight 150 pounds. My blood pressure is normal. I take clonazepam occasionally at night before bed. I take no other meds. I am a moderate smoker, do not drink alcohol and healthy other than that.
Wanabnatural on 2014-04-28
2. Age 43
3. Sex female
4. Single/Married single
5. weight 150
6. Height . 5'9'
7. country US
8. climate hot humid summers cold winters
9. List of your complaints cyst
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
Noticed a lump 8 days ago. During this time it has gotten larger and painful. It has started draining today.
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic - Non
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt - no major desires at this time. Sometimes crave salt.
13. Thirst - normal
14. Tongue and Taste - normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) normal without meds
16. What exactly is happening?
A little over a week ago I noticed a lump on the left side of labia near vaginal opening. It got increasingly larger and painful. I believe it to be a bartholin cyst. I started silicea 6X today. Four tablets under my tongue every 15 minutes and the cyst has begun to drain. It is still painful but not as large.
17. How do you feel?
It is painful but the pain has gotten better as it has started to drain.
18. How does this affect you?
It stresses me. I have no insurance and want this to go away. I'm also worried that the silicea might cause the Mirena implant to be expelled.
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
That I want this gone. I don't have time to get sick. Worried that it might turn to MRSA. I don't have insurance.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
Began divorce proceedings a year ago and worry about my two teenage daughters of which I have custody. Anxious for the divorce to be final.
22. How did that feel like?
It feels terrible.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
Sadness, anxiety, irritable
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
Parents still living. Mother breast c survivor, father neuropathy. Two younger brothers, both healthy.
Two teenage daughters, both healthy
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
College degrees X2
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
No major desires, or dislikes. I don't eat very healty
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
None that I'm aware
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
I am anxious at times. I'm outgoing and have many friends. I'm very seldom angry. I get sad at times. I love my daughters and my family. I worry more than others.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
Left at vaginal opening
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
clear and at times blood
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date?
One week ago
Any monthly cycle issues?
I believe I've had issues with these glands for years. There usually irritation there during my menstrual cycle but never like this.
Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues? Not pregnant
Wanabnatural 7 years ago
Welsh dragon 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.