Child Torticollis right sideMy son is 2 years 8 months. He was declared Torticollis at 6 months age. Physiotherapy helps but still lot to be done. In last 1 month I can conspicuously see that his right side of his face is smaller than left, especially at the cheeks.
I need a cure for this without surgery. Here are his symptoms:
1. Right Torticollis - doesn't want anyone to touch / massage his neck. Starts crying.
2. Sweats at night especially head. Doesn't like to sleep in blanket even if he is feeling cold.
3. Doesn't like to like to eat food, unless he is really dying with hunger. Have to force feed him at meals to keep his height weight on normal growth. His growth is as per normal growth curve.
4. Active indoors but as he goes out wants us to hug and carry him.
5. Tongue is normal. Clean on sides. No froths. Whitish at times.
6. Skull above the right ear is more protruded than left. Left posterior skull is more depressed than right.
Any guidance and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Mandip74 on 2014-05-02
Please take three doses of Silicea 200 as follows...
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
day 3 to day 15
Please take Belladonna 30 in the morning and evening.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.