≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Digesion problem , underweight 1Masturbation, IBS D, underweight... 5Tonic for underweight kid 4Low apetite and underweight 1underweight 1underweight baby needs help!!! 2underweight and less apetite 7 month baby girl does not eat anything 422 years old Male. Underweight, Habitual to Masturbation, Suffering from Weakness, ED/ Premature Ejaculation leading to Overthinking, Depression and Anxiety. Please Help. 5Weakness , tirdness and underweight 5please help underweight, premature ejaculation. 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Im 32yrs old female height 5.7 weight 48..thin..my face will be no cheeks..thin chest..hands are like wooden scale..feel tired for a little work..if i ate full of stomach i got motion within 1hr..heat body nature..tried to gain weight but failed..good sleep..regular periods..sinus problem..Looks like a patient..so please help me in this matter..i just want to look healthier..
  anithavarma on 2014-05-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I think you should begin by getting a complete blood count
and Hb count from the doctor. That is called a CBC and hemoglobin

You need to know the facts on if your are anemic or not or if
you have a high white count or not ( hidden infections)

If you have motion within the hour you are not digesting food right-
so you also need a Liver Panel test of the blood to see if
your liver enzymes are in the correct percentage or too low or
too high.

CBC, HB, and Liver panel- all blood tests to see what is
actually going on with your body. You can report the results on here
and then someone can help you with right remedy choice for you.
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.