≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Spinal card injury

To all members

Iam from India writing on behalf of my father in law, who is aged 73 years. 10days before he fell in toilet, due to this he felt severe pain in the back, after consulting local Dr, got MRI scan & Dr. advised 2 months bed rest

The MRI report is as under.

1)Fracture of D11 vertibral body with no significant retropulsion of fracture fragments.

2)Marrow edema at L4-5 indenting anterior thecal sac and bilateral traversing nerve roots.

I found advice on abc homeopathy and started giving him HYPERICUM 30 every six hours in the form of white pills since 4 days, still continueing but no noticiable relief found.

He suffers/shouts too much with the pain & needs help to visit bath room only once in a day to have cleansing of body. He can turn both the sides on the bed freely, but he can not sit on the chair, kindly advise us good medication so that he can come out of the severe pain due to which his in take of food also gone down.

we will be very much greatful to you all doctors,

Thanking you,

Ramesh Desai
  RADE00C2 on 2014-05-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take Symphytum Q (mother tincture) 7 drops in some 30ml water thrice.
Also add Calc Phos 6x 3 tabs thrice.

Keep update us.
drkashif 8 years ago
Thanx Dr.kashif for your early reply, shall I continue HYPERICUM 30 along the medicines or shall I stopgiving HYPERICUM 30 pl clarify
RADE00C2 8 years ago
Hypericum should be continued.
drkashif 8 years ago
Thanx Dr. started medicines from 12/5/14, & let you know the progress
RADE00C2 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.