≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

pe,ed & mental to dr reva and dr.j k mohla

Respected Dr. J. K.Mohla sir,
i am 22 years old and i have started masturbate since age of 15. In starting i ejaculate in 15-20 minutes and my semen is vicous and thick and comes in large amount and it comes with jerk...after 3-4 years...
1.i ejaculate only in 1-2 minutes.
2.semen become thin and sometimes little yellowiss colour and comes slowly.
3. Unable to  get full erection.  erection occurs only for short time for 30-45 seconds.
4.some water like emission when  thinking about sex.
5.penis is little bent and flaccid not hard.it is soft.
6. After ejaculation.i always feel guilty and get depressed so much.
I taken medicine for short time.
at that time i got control on water like emission but not cured completely. But able to concentrate on study and start little bit happy.but always my mind think that i cant do sex and unable to make a women happy.
Since age of 21 i got girlfriend and start living with her. Whole day i was asking her for sex but when i am going to do sex i always fear to ejaculate and fear about not able to make her happy.
I ejaculate as soon as i enter in her and not able to make even a single stroke.
So i started taking 2 tablet of mainforce 100 mg then i got full erection and able to do sex but only for 3-4 minutes .then i ejaculate.and after 5 minutes of first ejaculation i get erection again but again semen comes out in 2-3 minutes.
Now i m living separately but have sex rarely..
But whenever i kiss her a water like emission occur from penis and i fear to ejaculate. My penis is now little curve and soft plz suggest best medicine

Some points which i feel are..
1.always.thinking about sex.
2. Whenever i see a girl or lady i start thinking about sex with her and imagine her nude
3. I always fear that that i will ejaculate soon.
4. Feel shy to talk with ladies and girls. feeling nervous and uncomfortable.
5. Sometimes i stuck when talking with a person or friend. Cant able to speak apropriate word which i want to say. And cant apeak words correctly.
6. I always think that due to excess masterbation all these happening.
7. I feel very happy whenever i got full erection.
8. I always so confused and unable to take decision even in small things. And sometimes i forget common things or work.
9. I have very low confidence in any thing. And cant concentrate on study
Sir i have some physical symptoms also.

1. My digestive system is not good. Air passes always.
2. I have to go 2 times for stool in morning always.sometimes 3 times.
3. After sleeping my penis get erect and it last whenever i wake up.
4.unable to get full erection means penis is not hard as earlier times . it is soft and little curve and water like emission occur.
5.hair loss and i lost my skin glow
6. I cant able to sleep properly. Sometimes it is restless and sometimes even after 30 mintes to 1 hour i cant able to sleep.
  Sir i explained all things for batter solution. Plz suggest me best medicine with doses and theie brands which is more effective to recover my sex life and plz auggest me medicine to increase sex time and performance..plzz sirr give me right istruction to solve it permanently. Sir i asked for treatment on forum  but no reply has come till now. .....plz sir help me . i am sending you email with a great hope ....plz contact me sir..
  anil.kr on 2014-05-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Anil- you are already being treated
by Rp Tamhankar on

You cannot take two advices and post
for different things on different threads.
One person has to supervise all of it.
simone717 8 years ago
Mam i already posted my problem but not get any benefitial reply if u see the link below ....u will understand all.....
anil.kr 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.