≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Oil gland cyst


I am a 30 year old female and delivered a child recently. I have started developing oil gland cyst in my vaginal area and the first time it burst on itself and the second time the doctor lanced it.

I have an other one now and want to try homeopathy to see if it helps.

Can you please suggest what medication i can take and in what dosage.

Any help would be great.
  prettyremedy on 2014-05-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Merc Sol-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days and then give feedback

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
thank you. Can you please let me know when i need to take these pills is it before breakfast and dinner?
prettyremedy 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.