Asthma, tonsil and throat coughHi doctors,
I am 36 years old basically I am a asthma patient, which attack me 2 - 3 times in a year and eosinophils are being increased. However it does not attack as more as it was before 10 years. On other hand I a very sensitive person about could, most of the time I am suffering from tonsil, throat pain, cough and nose running. I always avoid cold items (yogurt, rice, watermelon, sweetmelon, orange, banana etc) to eat but still got attacked.
Could you suggest me proper medicine to cure me permanently.
mahmoodjnu on 2014-05-21
I am still waiting
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
Body type (Very thin, Thin, Medium, Chubby, Fat, Obese)
Any significant feature (e.g. sunken cheeks, stooped shoulders, thin chest etc.)
3. Your profession
work on computer
4. Describe your personality in at least 20 words (e.g. stubborn, lazy, suicidal, dont want to work, always in a hurry etc.)
I am a Stubborn man and always want to apply my thoughts, I am also a Suicidal lazy
5. If money was not an issue and you had a month of vacation, what would you do
will travel to hill stations
6. How is your relationship with your parents, spouse, siblings, children etc.
relationship with parents and siblings is good but I am far from them near about 1000 KM, relationship with spouse is good but some time not good
7. If relationship is not ok, whats wrong and how is it affecting you
She is a very stubborn and always for her thoughts in case I refuse she became angry and we start fighting amount each others
8. Do you smoke/drink/drugs, if yes, details of why & since when
no and never
9. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
Asthma, tonsil and throat cough
10. When did this main problem begin
11. What is the cause of this problem in your view
increment of eosinophils
12. What non-medicinal actions make the main problem better (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
gargling with hot water
13. What makes it worse (e.g. massage, warmth, cold, lying down, sitting etc.)
using cold items
14. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (e.g. weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
restless and sad, hopeless
15. What other health problems do you have
ear, my write side ear has been gone by surgery
16. List down all health problems and when did they start (approximate month & year)
I have asthma since childhood
17. What non-medicinal actions make these other health problems better (explain each problem)
Gargling and taking steam make it better
18. What makes these other health problems worse (explain each problem)
19. What animals or insects are you afraid of
snakes, crocodile, lion, tiger etc
20. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
heights, ocean and darkness
21. What occupies your mind mostly
to get a beautiful friend
22. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
23. Do you want to stay alone or with people
24. How is your sleep, if not good, why
not good because tonsil and asthma
25. Do you have any recurring dreams
own home and more money
26. Is your complaint affected by weather, if so, which weather affect & how
start season of rain
27. Do you normally feel hot or cold
28. What foods you crave & love (not what you eat due to health or other reasons, rather what you love)
non veg., fruits and fast foods
29. Is there any food that you hate and cant tolerate
yes, south indian foods
30. What taste you crave & love (e.g. sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
31. Is there any taste which you hate and cant tolerate
sour and bitter
32. Do you like warm or cold food
33. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, lead pencil, mud .)
34. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
35. Do you have excessively dry lips or mouth or both
36. Do you have any coating on tongue first thing in the morning, if yes, details
Is coating thick
Color of coating
Where exactly (back, middle, sides etc)
yes, thick, white, middle
37. Any taste in your mouth first thing in the morning (e.g. bitter, sour)
38. How is your skin (dry, oily, rough, acne, pustules, boils, psoriasis etc),
39. Please upload here or email me a close up picture of your hand nails (without nail polish or any treatment done). Picture should be of nails, not hands.
40. Details about your sweat, answer all these points: where mostly, how much, smell, does it stain, if yes what color
head inside hair, arms near shoulder, medium, bad but not so bad, it make water stains in cloths
41. Any problems with eyes/vision, if yes, since when
yes, since I was 20 years using glass with 1.00 in right and 0.50 in left eye.
42. Any problems with ears, nose, throat (e.g. nose always blocked, runny, discharge color)
always etching in both ears, rose running but in rare cases with normal color and tonsil pain and throat cough
43. How is your stool, answer all these points: how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.
3-4 times or after each food first start stomach ache and then have to go for toilet, no blood, mostly bad smell and undigested
44. How is your urine, answer all these points: color, smell, any blood etc.
white-yellow, bad smell and in some times might be in 4-5 months when I stop urine for long time or have taken many cup of coffee then blood comes with urine
45. How is your sex desire (e.g. no desire, low, moderate, high, very high)
at the age of 20-25 it was high but now low
46. Are you satisfied with your sex life, if no, why not
no, can not stay long time and my partner never got satisfaction with me
47. Do you masturbate, if yes, how frequently
yes, I did it very frequently daily or 2 times a day from the age of 18 to 28 but now stopped
48. Are you satisfied after that or want more
satisfied, I am very much interested in male despite female
49. Males genitals (any problems with erection, any pain, any itching etc.)
yes, its a very small around 3 inches or less
51. What illnesses are running in your family
Mothers side : blood pressure
Fathers side : seizures
Siblings (brother/sister) asthma
52. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
allopathic for asthma
53. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
yes, surgery for right ear
54. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological), if yes, give details (what, when, where, why, the list of medicines used)
yes treatment of Asthma
55. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dosage, approx. time frame)
Nat Sulph. last week 3 dose and got cured but not completely
mahmoodjnu 7 years ago
Your remedy is a dose of Nat Sulph 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily, First dose on an empty stomach and the second just before bed which you will take nightly for 2 weeks, When you find some relief you can reduce your dosage to just ONE dose nightly. If however you do not experience any relief which can happen if you are a chronic Asthmatic, you will please report your status to me for further advice.
You will report your response weekly or more often as may be necessary.
You will not take any drugs when you start my therapy.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in the Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done at least 6 times before sipping a capful of the bottle as prescribed.
Steam is also important and it must be inhaled for about 5 minutes twice daily. You can get the steaming device used in beauty saloons for facial treatment. You will most likely cough up a lot of phlegm immediately after steaming.
Physiotherapy is also indicated after steaming to rid the lungs and airways of the phlegm which is also the cause of Asthma. You will lay flat across your bed with your chest slightly elevated above your head which is hanging down over the side. You will get someone to tap your chest on the back from the waist up to your neck and you should find that your phlegm will drool out in cupfuls.
Exercise is essential for you and you will drink at least 3 liters of water daily.
You can also blow into a balloon to help strengthen your lungs.
If you get an acute attack of Asthma which you would normally treat with a Nebulizer you will take Ars Alb 200c in the Wet dose and this will usually bring relief within about 15 minutes or less. In the event of the first dose not working you may take another about an hour later. Please note that the maximum dosage is not to exceed 3 doses in 12 hours. Also note that Ars Alb is NOT for daily use and may only be used on a SOS basis if you discover that you cannot breathe as a result of an Asthmatic Attack.
Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.
♡ Joe De Livera 7 years ago
As I mentioned in point NO.53 there was ear operation in Feb 2013, but since few months operation area is not normal itching and pain are there. Operation area is coming up. See the operation area above ear in the picture.
mahmoodjnu 7 years ago
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
mahmoodjnu 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.