please help me ! molluscum contagiosum1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
Molluscum contagiosum as confirmed by the doctor. I am infected on face, neck, arms and lower legs.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I am a migraine patient for which i use synflex 550mg once every 20 days as a pain reliever during migraine episodes which are rare.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Since I never had any skin issue, this viral infection has halted my social life and i am greatly upset due to this and frustrated.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I feel blood rushing in my body or severe headache. if i cry it out i feel fine.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I moved in US on November 2013 and since 1st January i started this disease. It was slow at first but gradually its just making me worse. I have no history of what so ever skin issues. NOT EVEN ACNE.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
All times the day , specially evenings.
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
I cant wipe my face with the towel, in fact if i wipe it all it makes itching worse. I dont like heat, it makes my facial skin uncomfortable.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Its a virus. i have caught after coming to the US.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Spring makes me feel fine. I love rain.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am emotional, i get angry very easily, get disturbed on little issues and easily offended.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I feel a little scared. i dont like thunderstorm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Not at all.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
i do nail biting since childhood but it is now very less. i talk to myself alot.
-What makes you angry the most in yourself and in others?
People take me for granted. i cannot say NO to anyone.
-What is your ambition in life?
To be a housewife and continue my education after my kids start school.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I have a great marital relationship. My husband is a very loving and honest person. family oriented as well.
- If you could turn the clock backwards, what changes would you have brought to your life to what you are now?
I wish i wasn't that sensitive and more strong and brave.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No fears, i hardly dream !
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
I used to love salty food, since i started this allergy thing i CRAVE for SUGARY STUFF like chocolates and suagr cookies.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
EGG. if i take an egg reguarly it gives me heart burn.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal. I get more sweat on my upper lip area and forehead.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
its normal. I do has gas issues sometimes.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I used to sleep well but since this skin issue gives itching i cannot sleep much properly as i continue to itch my legs all night.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
NO. i am so mentally frustrated that i dont feel mentally free enough to enjoy sex with my husband.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I feel sad for others and i am always willing to help others. I easily get attached to people and hold great concern for my friends and family.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I took Causticum 200c and Thuja 30c for this rash. after taking Thuja my MC has exagarrated. i used to take 5 pellets of THUJA 30C three times a day with Causticum 200c 5 pellets two times a day.
22. What major diseases are running in your family? High blood pressure.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I am fair skinned average woman with normal hair and good height.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
They are normal.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
I had high blood pressure during my pregnancy but as soon as my daughter was born it was fine. I had one C-section and 1 abortion 3 years back.
mishal adnan on 2014-05-21
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.